+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Kissing in a car

Kissing in a car

Lately here in Houston its been raining for the past week and is supposed to be raining all next week as well . So my girlfriend and i only have really one place to kiss (since we don't go over to her house or mine) and thats the car. But kissing in the car is really unconfortable and I was wondering if anyone had any places where we could go to that is inside where we could be alone, or any positions or places in the car where we could kiss.
    Life is too short so love the one ya got, 'cause you might get run over or you might get shot...
    -Sublime (Thanks jslaughter )

The back seat. Its like a couch with doors.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

fold donw the backs seats and get a mattress in there

Go to like sex park or something and in the backseat of a car it can be cool. Be daring public make up sessions... why dont u go to here gf her she wants to your home what the problem dude

Try kissing in the rain. See what that does for ya.

Kissing in the rain, thats the best ****in time. Thats prob. the kiss I will never forget.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

No problem there, i live in Texas and were getting a crap load of rain down here.
    Life is too short so love the one ya got, 'cause you might get run over or you might get shot...

Kissing in the rain IS fun. I did that alot with Robin. Best times ever. We would run around and play in the rain like little kids. lol

But yeah - its been raining here in Houston for what seems like forever. And in a car IS uncomfortable - I have made out i dont know how many times in a car - I have recieved a blow job while driving a standard... But i never had sex in a car. hmm.....

But yeah. anyways... Play in the rain with her dude. IF it rains again. Today is suppossed to be the last day of rain for awhile (but hell, this is texas, the weather will change in a minute. lol)

did dont u got to her house or she comes to your... are u not allowed are you afraid what the deal?

I live in an apartment and theres absolutely no privacy and her dad and brother are very, very, very, very, very, very protective of her and don't even like guys dating her.

k her dad and brother dont want her having a man in her life. If he have an apartment is it your own? bring her there

Quote Originally Posted by Nafnir
    I live in an apartment and theres absolutely no privacy and her dad and brother are very, very, very, very, very, very protective of her and don't even like guys dating her.

i live with my dad lol i can't see it now me coming into the apartment with my girlfriend. "hey dad me and ym girlfriend are going to my room see you later" *Door shutting* lol not exactly a smart move from my view.