+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I just fcking dont know what to do... Most f*** up situation there can be.

I just fcking dont know what to do... Most f*** up situation there can be.

So my mom found a new husband and they got married. We all moved together in the same house. His husband had a beautiful daughter. We started to like each others (ofc two young people who are not blood relatives living in the same house and having lots of free time) more and more and finally we were in love...but ofc my mom and her dad didn't know about
    it because they would've told us that it can't happen. Well we didn't care and we started to be together secretly when they were at the work for example
    or dating out or something else like that. Now we have been together more than 1.5 years, and my mom or her dad still doesn't know about it,
    no one doesn't and they wouldn't accept our relationship either, even tho it isn't moray wrong or crap because we are not blood related or siblings.
    But now I started thinking about that I'm kind of old already and she is getting older too and we can't stay together forever, get married and have kids.
    One day we just have to "break up" and go our own ways logically but I feel like when we would stay together more longer,
    then we would get attached to each others (and she gets more attached, more even then me) and then more harder it would be to break up at one day.
    So I just thought about saying to her that we just shouldn't do this anymore because I'm kind of old already and when we would continue the same road then
    one day it would be even harder to break up than now. But I just can't say that to her because she would probably end of killing her or
    being depressed for a whole life. I need some good story or explanation to tell her so she would understand the situation...
    Ofc I still want to get along well with her even if we are gonna break up. I just wanna end the love relationship because later it would be much harder!!

Right now I just think it was the biggest mistake ever that we even started to liking each other but can't do nothing on there. + Right now me or her would have a good chance to find a real guy/girl. One guy asked her out but she said no but then I started to thinking about that she just gives up a chance to date with some guy with who she really would be able to stay together and have a family but she gives it up because of me but she should think about future tho because she might miss all normal guys out when she still keeps rejecting other guys and one they we eventually have to break up and then she would think "why I didn't started dating with this guy who asked me out?" and same with me, I do care about her and love her but I'm worried that I might miss out my true love out there , with who I would be able to stay longer and do some things together and get married even and have kids, when I will stay with her longer...
    +
    I have talking with one other lady lately and we both have same interests and goals and we even are thinking the same things at the same time and saying them out.
    Imho she might be the right one for me, You never know but I can't test it out because I'm stuck in my current relationship which is gonna end anwyway and I might miss the chance to be with her. I hope you understand the situation. It is just so hard.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hahahaha.... thanks for making me laugh buddy.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

first of all, you are in a relationship with your step-sister. forget everything in your life right now, and sort it out your relationship with her. break it up. to be honest, this is even beyond my scope, so hopefully somebody could offer some advice.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^^ well you're missing the best part. why go out and look for a relationship when it can happen with your own home walls.

raverboy

have u ****ed her yet? if so just tell her she was bad in bed or that u cant love someone with small tits.

L()L JK SORRY THAT WAS RALLY mean but really.. screw ur parents if u love her but if u dont love her like u know shes the one.. u know how morpheus knew neo was the one well yeah.. if u dont know shes the one like he did.. just break up with her telling her that you love her as a sister and as a person but a relationship wont work out and you dont want this to change anything.

you'll just have to be honest. that she'll be depressed her whole life is probably not true.

lol this situation reminds me of that brady bunch movie where marsha and greg hook up. lol sorry!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

How old are the two of you?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Sweet Home Alabama
    Relationships are never a threat, cause I'll Erase the history and act like we never met

--Joe Budden

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it's funny that the author of this thread has never returned.

raverboy

If you can't keep it in the pants keep it in the family, doesn't completely apply here but still.