+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Keeping it simple!

Keeping it simple!

I think I am reaching the stage in my life where I am beginning to realize that for every action there is a reaction. I'm learning a lot about responsibility. In the process of becoming this person, I have filtered out all the useless immature jumble mumble that occupied my mind. I'm now a very simple person. My motivation is driven by logic.

Most of you will call it maturing. And I can honestly say that I should have felt this feeling about 7 or 8 years ago, when I was 18. It is a great feeling, and it has simplified my life.

As a simple, straight forward thinking person, my life is now a lot easier to manage.

I don't think about yesterday anymore. I only think about today and tomorrow. I think about possibilities of the present. Secondly, I'm just focused on what I have to do. My tactic is very simple. First create a vision of where I see myself. Second, create a plan of what needs to be done to fulfill that vision. And Lastly, follow through with action. Simple!

Well, to be honest, life is not simple. A lot of stress is involved, but that is normal in most situations. But my point is, that stress can be dealt with when you clear your mind of useless junk. Junk that will only take you in circles, and get you nowhere.

So, I've started to apply this 'simple living' philosophy. And it actually works for me.

I wake up at the same time every morning. I eat my standardized breakfast. I do almost everything by routine. And for now, things seem to be going great. Also, I am single (which is a good thing). I'm just enjoying my life alone right now. Alone time.

I forgot to add something. This is a slightly embarrassing thing to admit, but I now also value time a lot. Timing is everything. Time to end this thread!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic06rjilx6M"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

wow, i really like the lyrics! i just looked them up...i guess a good way to sum up and end this thread, is just do what you gotta do

thx!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I sure would like an update to your life one of these days... you know: school, women, work, family, etc.?

I found that about 95% of problems in life can be resolved by the right interaction with people. Most people if pacified and made feel understood and happy will generally want to be on good terms with you and even help you out. Logic is good, but also a little bit of understanding and empathy can take you quite far.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~