+ Follow This Topic

Thread: problems!

problems!

I don't know what is wrong with me. I first started having sex with this girl and I came way too fast, after a few more times I was able to keep it up and not ejaculate for almost an hour. Now the last 2 times I seem to be going limp after a few minutes. I think it might be mental, I'm 31 Y/O. I think I get start getting nervous and thinking that it might happen again and then it does and then I can't get it up again. How can I mentally overcome this? I am really embarrassed this is happening after making so much progress a few days ago. Of course alchohol might have been a factor?? She thinks that I might not be turned on by her anymore but I don't think that is the problem at all.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    when you drink alcohol, it desensitizes your dingaling and makes it harder for you to cum. plus, you're not thinking about going limp, you're thinking of pussy and how you want to f*ck this girl.

anyhow, you're going to have to get over the mental block that you're created and things will be fine.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

thanks. that makes sense, seems like that last few times we tried I was under the influence