+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blue Balls

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk_T_Strife
    Actually I'd like to ask a question. Do you guys actually have pain with that? Never in my life has it ever hurt when someone doesn't finish me off. There isn't any discomfort. This has lead me to believe that "blue balls" is just a lie that guys made up so that girls would feel bad and finish off their guys. I don't think its real cause I get hard so many times and really don't give two shits if I don't get off. It doesn't hurt or feel uncomfortable.
    lol same here, it doesn't seem to bother me

actually - blue balls is a real phenomena, but the lie is that a guy needs to have intercourse to solve the problem. All a guy needs to do is orgasm - so materbation solves the problem. (Also I might add it usually a damn FINE orgasm at that)

I never had blue balls before - and there were quite a few times I would be going at it and then we would have to suddenly stop (i.e. the ex walks in to my apartment while we are on the couch... or we are on the couch at my dads house and then he will walk out of his room to get something from the kitchen) Once we stopped or got inturupted for any reason we never finished - we kinda "lost the excitement" or whatever...

But I never once got blue balls... weird.

Met her, gotten it, felt it, pain, enough for 1 lifetime..
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

my guy has gotten it before. he said he was in pain for 16 hours before it passed. i would hate to be him. and i could tell that he was in pain b/c he stayed in bed the next day and didnt want to do anything. it sounded like he was about to cry.

Sounds like an excuse to gather pity to me. I don't believe blue balls exists at all. I've been up and down so many times and never experienced any kind of discomfort whatsoever. I think it's just a lame excuse guys made up to get finished off.
    Heit ist mein taug.

I got this information from a magazine, enjoy!:

Blue balls are not just a figment of a male's imagination or a lame excuse to try and get you in the sack. Though it doesn't happen to all men, it is a very real condition that results from a prolonged state of sexual arousal. When a guy is physically turned on, blood flows to his penis, which is what gives him an erection, and his testicles, causing them to swell. If he doesn't ejaculate, there is a buildup of pressure, and his supersensitive balls feel the brunt of it. The sensation can range from a mild ache to worse-than-getting-kicked-in-the-crotch pain. But the bottom line is, it's not dangerous, and he can deal with it, whether that means giving himself a helping hand or just waiting it out. The blood will eventually drain, and any discomfort will disappear on its own.

In case you were wondering, it's called blue balls because the blood that's been in the scrotum for a while loses oxygen and can give the appearance of a bluish tinge -- although it sounds like something guys came up with to express just how sad they are that they can't come!

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Oh whine whine whine, get over it guys, weak little men with their poor little balls get all hurty hurty? Aww, go wank off and quit whining.
    Heit ist mein taug.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yea thats what i'd do if i got it ... jerk that shit ...

Lol, thanks too short, made me laugh.
    Heit ist mein taug.

that doesnt always solve the problem though. either that or my guy had something else. but it lasted 16 hours and nothing he did made it any better. does that mean that there is a problem? should he have gone to a doctor or is that normal?

It means he wanted you to come over and **** him, blue balls isn't real.
    Heit ist mein taug.

finally a man who admits it!

any guy who claims blueballs, in my experience, just want a piece.
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

Quote Originally Posted by hallanole
    finally a man who admits it!

any guy who claims blueballs, in my experience, just want a piece.

Any man just wants a piece anyway...regardless of the status of their balls

haha, I agree with the above 3 posters 100%.

Honestly though, when a chick tells you she is going to "give you blue balls", all that really means is that she is gonna tease you and not give you any. (sex/orgasms etc.)

When a guy tells you he has blue balls, all it really means is that he hasnt got any (sex etc.) in a long time.

Personally, I have never seen the real medical condition myself, nor have any of my male friends ever made mention of it. (The real condition.)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast