+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: um...i never kissed before

If she really luvs ya then she won't mind bad breath, just to be on the safe side

1. DONT eat garlic

2. TAKE A MINT MAN!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jonny44442003
    1. DONT eat garlic
    Or onions.

The whole subject of bad breath got me thinking...

People say you shouldn't have bad breath when you're kissing, but I'm not entirely sure you can even smell the other persons breath. I mean, if your lips are locked then the breath is going into their mouth, not their nose. Am I just talking crazy here or are you guys feeling me on this?

~JFett

Quote Originally Posted by jfett85
    People say you shouldn't have bad breath when you're kissing, but I'm not entirely sure you can even smell the other persons breath. I mean, if your lips are locked then the breath is going into their mouth, not their nose. Am I just talking crazy here or are you guys feeling me on this?
    I'm not sure. I mean, on one hand what you say makes sense, and when I had my first and only kiss, I didn't notice a thing. However, on the other hand, that's what everybody says, so I figure it has to be at least partly true.

i personally have never smelled bad breathe when kissing, you can taste what they have had. But its not bad, unless its like u guys said , onions, garlic, etc, but you cant smell anything, what i love is when they eat something fruity! or minty right before! like i love the whole 'tastes like strawberries" kinda thing, i swear try it sometime if you havent! get some cherrys, strawberries, anything! to tell you the truth i hate cherries, and strawberries, but i LOVE the taste of a girl that tastes like that! omg so cool! lol
    love is not born wild, you must set it free

Quote Originally Posted by Spanaway55
    i personally have never smelled bad breathe when kissing, you can taste what they have had. But its not bad, unless its like u guys said , onions, garlic, etc, but you cant smell anything, what i is when they eat something fruity! or minty right before! like i the whole 'tastes like strawberries" kinda thing, i swear try it sometime if you havent! get some cherrys, strawberries, anything! to tell you the truth i hate cherries, and strawberries, but i LOVE the taste of a girl that tastes like that! omg so cool! lol
    ya wateva he said

It's true i know
    Last edited by jonny44442003; 26-09-04 at 11:44 PM.

it does! its a big turn off.
    - Claire -

yes it does, to me at least. My boyfriend ate GARLIC when he first kissed me, other than the enjoyment of the kiss, i almost fainted due to his breath. Ewwwww!

same like u, my boyfriend don't know how to kiss and he ended up dun want to kiss. usually it's all chaste kiss. But when i gave him a french, he said wow without even realiesing it. Then he jumped on me and asked for more XPXPXP

I AM B-A-C-K!!!!!!!! WANNA MAKE OUT?

Congrats on the first kiss. When someone mentioned breathing through your nose and not your mouth it got me thinking about my first few kisses with my first girl friend. She was more experienced and when we started kissing I would breath through my mouth and we went back and forth with giving each other a breath for a while until I took a deep breath and she had to pull away from the kiss to get some air...hehe. Ahh the memories. I don't really know about the bad breath thing, but I did kiss a girl that smoked and could taste that which didn't turn me on since I don't smoke any more.

Mark

problems suck

hey i have a problem how do u know if a girl wants to kiss u?

i could ask and all but i am just to dame shy

She'll make it well obvious by looking into your eyes a lot and leaning in, touching you in some sort of way, if you wanna kiss the girl, then just kiss her!!!

Quote Originally Posted by drake0
    i could ask and all but i am just to dame shy
    You know, I hear it is not good at all to ask for a kiss. But then, in my kiss she asked (more like told) me to do it. I was like, "On the lips?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12