+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: um...i never kissed before

um...i never kissed before

ya...i went as far as skinny dipping in the water with one of my old gfs, and almost had sex right there in the water...until something broke us up which is another story...but ya i never kissed before...my girlfriend "wants to show me how" next time i see her, so ya...does anyone have any good tips on how to kiss for your first kiss...besides just brush you teeth before you kiss which is obvious, but i meen how to kiss

thnx

omg.. skinny dipping?! lucky guy.. *ahem aniway.. like other ppl wld have said.. it juz comes naturally. U've seen in tv or real life how ppl kissed so it wld come naturally to u since ur mouth wld respond almost naturally. e diff wif first timers and experienced kissers is tt experieced kissers cld make kissing a so called "more powerful effect" (i dunno tt word..) den first timers.

if u realli dunno how to kiss i wld advice u not to start out wid da tongue.. first let both ur lips touch each other and e rest is juz automatic. I was caught surprised by diz gal fer my first time too but it juz happened fer me. didnt needa plan or tink too much out fer kissing. only in later parts when u wanna get better though.. hee~
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

heh thnx that really helps...and im guessing you might mess up for the first couple of seconds...but then everything falls into place for your first kiss automatically?

like u just figure it out real quickly...?

actually.. my first kiss went kinda well. i was very surprised when she kissed me. it was a lil awkward at first but later i got da hang of it. its a real nice feeling to it and u wldnt wanna stop once u start.. dun worry bout it.. its realli quite simple..

Yea a first kiss can be kinda akward. My first kiss was with someone more experienced, so when i kissed them i didn't know what was going on and i pulled away from her and got in my car (we took different cars) and drove away . but after the first kiss it all falls into places somehow. Don't be to worried about it you'll get used to it real fast.
    Life is too short so love the one ya got, 'cause you might get run over or you might get shot...
    -Sublime (Thanks jslaughter )

heh...we'll be kissing throughout the whole movie...at least thats wut I told her...so lets hope so

lol. u lucky guy.. well hv fun smooching den

swallow your spit to avoid slobbering. Careful with the tounge, don't jam it too far or at all until it's ok to, and still be careful.

Oh yea and be sure to breathe through the nose and not the mouth or it will be a rather unconfortable experience.
    Life is too short so love the one ya got, 'cause you might get run over or you might get shot...
    -Sublime (Thanks jslaughter )

ok thnx a lot...watch im still gonna screw it up...but ill have fun with it

Hah...i did it, had my first kiss yesterday, about 3 times. I loved it. Thanks for all of your help. Haha, now she wants to kiss all of the time, now that we got past that. Should be fun

WooT I love Kissin'. Best form of Art ever. LoL.

lol...lucky u!!
    - Claire -

Quote Originally Posted by Huendin
    Hah...i did it, had my first kiss yesterday, about 3 times. I loved it. Thanks for all of your help. Haha, now she wants to kiss all of the time, now that we got past that. Should be fun
    Stop making me jealous~! sigh~

um...my girlfriend said bad breath really doesn't matter...how about for the rest of you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast