+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I blew it...

Under your mothers pellowcase... and i like it so please assist in the love making.

I blew it...

There's this guy I met at school a year ago and we hung out a lot last summer. He was really obsessed with me and asked me out several times, but I turned him down because I was going out with someone else, who happened to be using me at the time. When school started up again, we weren't talking and hanging out as much as we used to. He ended up going out with this girl for a few weeks. I was so upset and told him my feelings for him. He was shocked that I liked him so much. It's been quite a few months since then, and we've been going on streaks where we'll talk a lot and then not talk as much. He got grounded over a month ago and couldn't hang out with anyone. I would call his cell phone and he'd rarely answer, when he usually answers all the time. He agreed with me when I told him that we definitely need to hang out once he's ungrounded, but he still wouldn't clean his room, which was the only way he could get ungrounded. Out of nowhere, he started acting very strange. He wouldn't instant message me anymore, and if he did, we'd hardly talk to each other. He wouldn't answer his cell phone at all when I would call him, and he would be very mean online to one of my friends and block her for no reason at all. He even blocked me for a few days, but then unblocked me because one of my other friends told him that he was hurting me. I noticed this girl's name in his profile and thought that maybe this is a girl he likes. My friend talked to him about it, and he told her that he's going to ask that girl out. I became very upset. I have an online journal that I type in daily, and I typed some stuff in it about how much of an asshole he is, how I'm pissed off that he has a girlfriend because he still likes me, and other crap. He usually doesn't read my profile, but he did, and then read my online journal. He left this really nasty comment on it that said "**** off" and that he's not an asshole, but he does have a girlfriend, who he likes. He then assumed that the song lyrics in my profile were pointed towards him, but they weren't. I've been so upset since I read that. He's never mean to girls unless they are someone he doesn't like, but he's never said anything like that to me before. I don't know what to do about this whole situation because I'm really obsessed with him. I'd like to talk to him about all this, but I'm afraid to. If I were to talk to him, I wouldn't apologize to him because he needs to know that he's acting like an asshole, and he deserves to be called that after the way he's been treating my friend and I.

Seems like he has bigger issues right now than he is letting everyone know about. I don't have a clue as to what you can do, but just remember not to take it personally. He is probably more confused than you are right now. Maybe he still did have strong feelings for you and after he read what you wrote it tore him apart. I would apologize for that, but tell him you were pissed at him when you wrote it because you felt that he was being an asshole. Best of luck to you.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

First of all i'd like to say tt hes in e wrong when he did tt to u and ur fren. however, there shld b a reason to y hes doin this. A person wld not do this to others unless tt reason is smting tt angers him or smting else. Now in ur case, i realli understand how he feels. I like diz girl now but shes attached to smwan else. though i knew diz i cldnt stop contacting her and wld die if i didnt hear frm her few a few days or see her.

Theres 2 possible reasons to y he didnt pick up ur calls or contact u. 1) he has somewan he likes didnt want u to come into his life. some guys cant wait tt long for a girl and when she finally does respond, he has already decided to move on and find another girl. 2) Theres a reason to y he dislike u and ur fren which im not sure of. Frenz play an important role in his case. He might hv confided in his close frenz and they might hv advised him to move on wif life (i noe my frnz did) e ting bout ur online journal is another ting tt soured ya relationship..

frankly if u realli like smwan u wldnt wanna em to read bad stuff of wad u wrote rite? There mayb someting else but i cant say cos i dun understand ur story tt well but if u salvage ur frenship i wld advise u to hv a realli gd 1on1 talk with him. Dun tink too much into apologizing and stuffs and juz let out wad u realli wanna say to him without arguing. it juz takes a spark to light a fire.
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

Under your mothers pellowcase... and i like it so please assist in the love making.
    I'm thinking about e-mailing him or something because I'm too afraid to talk to him on the phone right now, after the way he's been acting. I've told him my feelings for him before, but he took it as a line of b/s until I explained that it really was true. I'm not quite sure what to say, considering he has a girlfriend...

I can't even talk to him online anymore. He's either away for long periods of time, or the moment he comes back, he signs off, plus, he put this little smart-ass comment in his profile about how it sucks to be everyone who is single and that he doesn't have that problem. I really get the feeling that he's ignoring me. Sounds kind of strange because he never used to do that.

I've gotta be frank. its very possible that hes ignoring you or mayb hes busy with his own stuff and gf. Seriously on the road your going.. you'll just be wasting your time on him. y bother? if you know that you've given your best then at least you have tried. He didnt think of your feelings by ignoring you although he knows about it. Go find yourself another person to love and show him that your capable of finding another person rather than being depressed thinking it over and over. It isnt easy but not impossible to forget and find someone new. You just have to try girl.
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

It's been over a month since I've posted and a lot has happened with this dilemma I've been going through. First of all, this guy and I weren't really talking all that much because I thought he was pissed at me, but I decided to instant message him one day and he acted as if nothing had happened at all. Since then, we still didn't talk very much because I didn't know what to talk to him about. This went on for a few weeks. I noticed that he had been recently changing his profile and where he used to plaster his girlfriend's name all over it, he would have sad faces next to her name. He finally got down to the point where he didn't have a single thing in his profile that had to deal with her. I decided to instant message him last night, since I hadn't talked to him in such a long time and he acted like he used to before he even went out with that girl. He talked to me a lot more and was telling me how he ended up breaking up with that girl because she would never call him. He had to go and felt really bad about it, but he said "sweet dreams" to me, which is something he always said to me when he liked me. Of course, I was in a great mood because he was no longer taken and it sounded as if he liked me. Well, I talked to him online today and he kept rambling on about how high he was and that he smoked a lot of pot all day, even when he was at the skatepark. I was like, "You smoke pot?!" and he's like, "Yeah, you didn't know that? Oh, by the way, I'm now a pothead and a skater punkass bitch!" Okay, I'll clear a few things up here. Awhile ago, he admitted to me that he smoked a cigarette every once in a while, but he didn't do it all the time, only once a month. I don't know if this is the total truth or not because he knows I'm against drugs and smoking. Well, the girl he was going out with happened to be gothic, and I have nothing against gothic people at all, but she smokes frequently and I'm guessing that she probably does drugs too. I get the the feeling that she's influenced him to become this new person who skateboards and smokes pot. Once again, I have nothing against skateboarders at all, in fact, I'm happy that he skateboards now, but he's turned into the "stereotypical skateboarder" and I don't like it at all, but I still really like him a lot. I told my best friend about this and she told me that she doesn't want me to like him or hang around him anymore. For a moment, I thought I was over my obsession with him, but since I talked to him last night, I've started to like him even more. I have never smoked or done drugs in my entire life and when he was telling me all this crap and asking if I wanted to by some weed off of him, even though he was kidding, I was crying my eyes out because I know that he knows better than to make these stupid decisions he's making. This sounds so far-fetched and naive, considering I'm only a young teenager, but I really do love him. Maybe as a crush, a friend, or maybe something else, but I want what's best for him and I have no clue what to do about this situation.