+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The big news is.....

The big news is.....

that I'm pregnant for my boyfriend. I didnt really want to post it on here cuz I really dont feel this is a good time to be judged. And honestly, I think the older moms on here would look down on me in the way of had it been their daughter.I know it doesnt look good on my behalf seeing as I'm still a youngin', but eh idk I guess I just have to accept the criticism from you guys cuz I know it'll hurt.

So yea, I just found out yesterday. Took 2 pregnancy tests and both were positive. First clinic appointment will be May 22nd, 4 days before my birthday. Graduation is also coming up this month. At first, I was upset seeing as I was unsure about my boyfriend's feelings for me that day, then we talked it out and I got really excited. He is very happy and always rubbing my belly. He said he's gonna tell everyone.
    I feel pretty confident about this working out as a whole family. I already told my mom, and of course she's not happy but she'll never stop loving or supporting me even if she doesnt like all my decisions.

I think this was the source to my back problems, which also leads me to believing its a boy.

Alright, let em loose!
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Who gives a damn what people think. How are you feeling? What do you want to do about it? How does your boyfriend feel?

Think of my brother when you're in the clinic on the 22nd. Poor ****er is in jail right now and that's his birthday. Sorry for derailing your thread a bit, but do you think I should send him a post card?

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    that I'm pregnant for my boyfriend.
    Just be careful of this one, it needs to be a mutual choice - not a favor for the other.

Congratulations, make sure this guy is gonna be a father figure!

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    oh shit. God I hope I have sons.

That's big news Nisha. Congratulations. I hope he's a happy, healthy baby.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

My boyfriend is very happy and was hoping I would get pregnant. We've already wentring shopping but I didnt wanna go through with it cuz honestly I was doing it to please my mom, and I'm not ready to go into that now. I mean, I know having kids is a big step, but marriage? Damn, I'm not ready right now.

Right now I'm actually in tons of pain because of my back. My back is in horrible pain. When I sneeze, dear God it's horrible. (For the mothers to get an idea) It's like when giving birth and having contractions except it's in my lower back. It's ****ing painful.

I started my prenatal vitamins today. I want to eat healthy for this baby. I;m afraid of a miscarriage or something, but I am praying and hoping for the best.

On a side note, I'm sorry to hear about your brother Doppel. It really hurts me when I hear things like that. I immediately get goosbumps. I hope for the best and hopefully he learns from his mistakes and makes a better life for himself when he gets out.

EDIT: Also, I'd send him a postcard. He's probably at his lowest right now, and maybe a reminder that there are people out there that still love him will help him realize he needs to grow up.
    Last edited by LadieNisha4u2nv; 06-05-09 at 08:01 AM.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Congrats

_____

LadieNisha, congrats on the start of your new family! Is there a reason to not marry the love of your life....the man that you are pregnant for? I say do it. You only have one life to life. Live it to the fullest.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Im just not ready. He definitely feels good and like the perfect one, and I havent said that in a while lol. It'll happen one day, I'm just not sure if right now is the best time.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Not to be insensitive, but is abortion not the done thing where you are? I don't know any girls that have had kids they didn't want - and I'm under no illusions it's because they've been 100% careful and never gotten pregnant.

I just wonder if it's a culture difference?
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

If you are not sure right now then there is something about the relationship that you feel is not right. Now, is the perfect time in my opinion. However, I don't completely agree that people should marry because of only a pregnancy.

Does he seem like the one to spend your life with despite the pregnancy? Can you see him as your life partner? Do you already spend your time together as if married? Are you guys commited to each now? Does he see you as his life partner? Do you fear marriage? It's too bad that live-in couples cannot get the "benefits" like married couples.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Charlieboy: Yea girls do get em alot down here lol. And they turn around and look down on the ones who does give birth to their kids by calling them whores. I personally dont think I could actually go through with an abortion. I've said I would do it in the past, but I dont think I have the guts.

Lesa: Let me put it in simple terms. He is the first guy I could get into a heated arguement with and still see a great future with marriage and kids. I have become sooo much more mature since we've gotten together. I still fear losing him to someone else though, but he reassures me that I will always have his heart, which I believe. I believe his love. He wants to marry me. He told me he has a set date of when he is going to propose but refuses to tell me lol, which is actually pretty good. I can comfortably admit that I have an insecurity problem without him making me feel like I am unworthy of being given a chance. He is also my daughter's "father". He tells our coworkers that she's his daughter. Everyone thinks he is her biological father cuz they really are looking alike these days lol.

He is a genuine man and I love him very much. I have no doubt about my love for him. I can see a very bright future ahead.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, congrats Nisha. Hope things work out well for you.

Look at it this way: all your kids will be grown and out of the house before you're 40, whereas people like me will be chasing little kids around at that age.

I'm w/CB though, I hope I have sons. It'll be hard to convince my daughter to wear the chastity belt I have already envisioned in my mind.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Congrats girlie!!!!

Congrats! I hope that the back pain goes away! That sounds awful. I wish you all the best!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast