+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How can I get my ex back - 3 Things to avoid when trying to get your ex back

How can I get my ex back - 3 Things to avoid when trying to get your ex back

Are you asking yourself how can I get my ex back? What do I need to do to rekindle the flame? Lets start with 3 things you should avoid when trying to get an ex back. These things are mandatory because if used, he or she will be gone for good.

1 - Jealousy
    If you see your ex out having a good time or talking with someone else, do not act jealous. I know that this will eat at you inside but do not let it show. Say hello and if he or she is talking to someone introduce yourself, but not as an ex, just your name is fine. After this, excuse yourself and leave.

2 - Smothering
    There is no need to call an ex every day. There is also no need to follow or show up at places you normally would not go to see an ex. Smothering or stalking will get you nothing but an annoyed ex that will push you further away. Space is good because it gives you time to come up with ways to get an ex back, and it gives her or him time to miss you.

3 - Slander
    Whatever you do, do not talk badly about the person you love to anyone. Using harsh words to describe an ex will only make them think they made the right decision by breaking up with you. I know everyone wants to bash the ex, but this only makes them feel bad and will never help you get them back.

These are just some of the things to avoid when asking how can I get my ex back.

Hmmm.... mmmm....