+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: agree and move on?

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i disagree with everyone. if they had more money then he would be less stressed and controlling. life always seems harder when you have to account for little things, such as money for food. people who are financially secure would not having little things to bicker about. he probably has a lot of issues that he as a man goes through, weaknesses and insecurities. it doesn't look like you are being compassionate or are trying to make his life easier. he is not perfect, but you chose him and now are ruining both of your lives.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Like I said: It sounds like a messed up relationship full of drama potential. And you're 23 and hoping for it to last a lifetime?
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't listen to Sonrisa, she's just like to take the side of the people who aren't here.

He's insecure and blaming you for his problems. Dump his ass and find someone better.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    i disagree with everyone. if they had more money then he would be less stressed and controlling
    Funny, I know plenty of extremely controlling assholes who have money. Hell I know one guy who is so cheap that he will split a value meal w/ his wife at McDonalds and give her 1/2 the sandwich. He keeps the rest and the fries. If she even touches a single fry he freaks the **** out. And they're not poor, he's just a freak.

My wife's ex husband would blame her for everything in an attempt to keep her under his thumb and in his control. He makes a rather nice salary and wouldn't even let her work because he was afraid she'd meet other people and leave him.

Fighting over money is one thing. $10 for Chinese food isn't typically a big deal. Most people don't miss rent by $10.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12