+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Save me from this nightmare

Save me from this nightmare

Can someone just ban this asshole please? He's wastin' everyone's time and my time. He's not postin' anythin' that helps. Well. Not that I can really talk but whatever. He keeps on bombardin' my bloody inbox which shit like this.

Re: for a 15 year old u are beautiful

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAN WE BE ONLINE LOVERS?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mAYBE AND YOU THINK IM A POMPOUS ASS
    BUT ITS ALL GOOD

sO DO YOU WANNA BE MY ONLINE LOVER??

i APPOLIGISE FOR CALLING YOU AN IGNORANT BITCH

NO I DON'T IF I HATED U I WOULDNT TALK TO YOU

i HAVE NOTHING AGAINST YOU I ENJOY TALKING TO YOU. i JUST DONT LIKE BILLY. anD IF YOU CANT TELL IM VERY PATRIOTIC

lOOK I DO NOT HATE YOU. hOW CAN ANYONE HATE SOMETHING SO BEAUTIFUL

I NEVER SAID U DIDNT HAVE TITS AND I KNOW U R A PERSON

ITS A STEREOTYPICAL GENERALIZATION. I NEVER SAID SKYE U HAVE NO TITS

LOOK ILL SAY IT AS MANY TIMES AS I HAVE TO IM SORRY. I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST YOU.

nO CUZ IM SERIOUS I WANT TO APOLIGIZE AND MAKE IT RIGHT

i WILL. i'LL BEHAVE AS LONG AS BILLY LEAVES ME ALONE. bUT I AM SERIOUS I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST YOU

sORRY I WONT DO IT AGAIN

IM DONE BEING ****ING NICE TO YOU

GET BENT AND EAT A BULLET

Re: IM DONE BEING ****ING NICE TO YOU

DIE GOOK SCUM

I mean I don't mind people sendin' me private messages but not shit like this. It's ****in' stupid and it's just pissin' me off.

Isn't there a blocking feature? That's terrible.

I know. It's shit innit? No one likes him for **** sake. So why not we all get together and just GET RID OF HIM? Then we can have our peaceful environment again with the exception of me bombardin' random posts. Hehehe.

To Bad You Cant Get Rid Of Me.

report it Skye! And then IGNORE any and ALL posts-just ignore him.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Skye you honestly think that somebody could say that you have no tits?! If you have no tits, then what do I have? lol

just chill out both of you
    I have it all. Including kino.

Report what? His messages? It's hard to ignore him Squirrley. Don't you have the power to ban him?

Yeah... report his messages. Isn't there some forum on here where you report people who are being offensive? I remember that's how sweetie_88 got banned.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

They do have the power. But like EVERYTHING ELSE they are getting soft !

I remember when they banned pashkunta (or whoever) just for posting a link over and over -- this armyPunk is posting EXTREMELY rude messages and death threats to EVERYONE over and over and over again.

This is one ****ed up thing. No one likes him - EVERYONE in the back of their heads (YES EVEN THE MODS) know that they want him GONE. But does anyone do anything ?

NO !

If I was a mod I would have benned him on his very first Death Threat. Where the **** is the LOVE in that statement ??? Death Threats and Constant Rudeness/Anoyance arnt't welcome on a LOVE forum - maybe a HATE forum, but damn.. I dont see one anywhere near here... Maybe I am lost.

**** it I GIVE THE **** UP !!

You all can feel free to continue being harrassed by this 14 y/o kid, but I ownt tolerate it. And if he even THINKS about harrassing me off of this site he is going to have one major as problem on his hands.

How how how? I tried findin' it somewhere in Inbox or maybe I'm just really really blind. Blinded by hate.

Why don't you guys just BAN HIM? You'll just stop all this hasslin' from everyone and it'll be f'ing peaceful again. Yeesh. I'm sorry, but I really CAN NOT ignore him. It's not that easy. He's just pissin' me off. Well bad.

Well, Kawaii, I tried to post something on the announcement forum. Unfortunately, I was lacking common sense at the moment and realized I had to be an admin to post a new thread on that forum. Maybe Squirrley can help you here? She posted something about nikeboy a while back, so maybe she can post a new thread about this guy. The evidence is out there, with attacks against members such as you and Billy and offensive spam posts like the Korea one in this forum.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

The administration has set forth new policies...the mods have done what they can-the administration has the final word-and they dont always get to the forum everday.

Billy-if you dont watch YOUR p's and q's let me tell ya...the current MODS are doing what they can. And are NOT softening up-we have RULES that have to be followed.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    ...Billy-if you dont watch YOUR p's and q's let me tell ya....
    Now I am being attacked by the mods ?! WTF is this ?

I am only saying what we are ALL thinking !

And what rules are they exactly? Until he starts postin' links and links up or starts actin' like Sweetie_88?.. Argh..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast