+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just realised I'm a little crazy

I just realised I'm a little crazy

I went thru all my text messages for the last year and some of the messages I’ve texted people are frikin nuts! I seriously had a full blown breakdown of reality the last year! I realise I’m wayyy too selfish. I love to shock people and am willing to say just about anything to provoke a response from people. I have to change. I can kinda understand why people get annoyed by me. I always have been the type to be detached from the norm, I’ve always rejected things that are supposed to be ‘normal’ but I seriously just had a reality check by reading some of the stuff in my phone! From this moment on I am going to stop being crazy, well I’m gonna try. have you ever had moments of clarity like this? i actually can't believe some of the things i've said.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    I went thru all my text messages for the last year and some of the messages I’ve texted people are frikin nuts! I seriously had a full blown breakdown of reality the last year! I realise I’m wayyy too selfish. I love to shock people and am willing to say just about anything to provoke a response from people. I have to change. I can kinda understand why people get annoyed by me. I always have been the type to be detached from the norm, I’ve always rejected things that are supposed to be ‘normal’ but I seriously just had a reality check by reading some of the stuff in my phone! From this moment on I am going to stop being crazy, well I’m gonna try. have you ever had moments of clarity like this? i actually can't believe some of the things i've said.
    Eco, I have exactly the same moments,and I have to say... So many times I've promised to myself to change,I never did. If You're crazy it's just as impossible as You can imagine to do.
    But I've noticed most of the stupid things I say are in the evenning,and when I wake up I already regret them But tho I never apologize,or really rare. Or I never say I was wrong. Well it's like AIDS. You have to live with it
    I wazzzz here

hahaha so feck, i'm diseased? no i have to change, i push people to their limits until they explode and then i sit back and watch the explosion with a grin on my face, i'm frikin evil
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    HAhaa I always laugh when somebody gets mad at me I just can't stop smiling. Lol And it's driving people nuts. But really... I tried. And then on the next day I already forget about it , and voila I'm annoying and crazy again. This IS sickness
    I wazzzz here

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Give some examples of these text messages
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

i can't really i'm too embarrassed, lets just say i pick something out and then stick with it until the person says something they didn't mean to and then i say similar to 'so i'm right' and then they try to defend themselves and it's too late coz i make them fluster until they either agree with me and apologise or they go and make fools of themselves in front of other people. it's awful actually, loyalty meant nothing to me the last year.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^^ no you don't! You're often under the same delusion on here.

You don't "fluster" people with your rapier wit eco. No way.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

of course i don't fluster people on here coz no-one gives a shit, i'm talkin about people IRL

It's ok to be a little eccentric as long as you're not hurting yourself and others.

Let your freak flag fly!
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So you like to provoke angry responses, huh? That's pretty mean. i'm glad you are going to try to improve yourself, if that is the case. Mean people suck (though I don't believe you are bad to the core).

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Of course she does.

Just look at any conversation between me and her.

The most recent one being about when she posted asking why men love to beat women, and by men, she meant the males in her family, and by women, she meant herself.

Any by "why" she meant "because I'm an annoying twat and deserve it".

My favorite was when you claimed everyone should be charitable, but be miserable doing it.

You're not going to change though, you don't have the willpower or motivation to do so.

Eventually you'll get bored and fall back into your old habits.

i kno vash i have been mean definitely, i think i inherited it from my dad, coz he can be awful. i'm now making the decision to change and stop being mean. i have ex comunicated people, i have insulted (and acted innocent) and been down right rude to people still believing i'm on to something flawed about their personality. i feel terrible actually. unbelievably they are all still willing to talk to me, i just made contact with a few of them and am now on good terms with them, i guess i really do like conflict

I actually think your description fit Frasbee more.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lastwish View Post
    I actually think your description fit Frasbee more.
    Then you haven't been in her cross hairs yet.

In all honesty, I think she's worse than me because she aims below the belt.

i don't know what my saving grace is but there is something thank goodness.

no fras i'm definitely gonna change from this moment on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast