+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can't stop thinking about her...

Can't stop thinking about her...

So ive been having a crush on this girl for a while now and I just cant stop thinking about her… I even see her in my dreams
    We’re in our junior now and we’re in the same class, all of them (good for me lol).
    Her info: shes active, but not like bad girl kinda active. She doesn’t go clubbing, doesn’t smoke, but active as in speaks a lot, ask a lot of questions to teachers in classes, etc. and I guess she’s still a virgin. Though shes dated 4 guys before. (she told me)
    My info: simple loser. Never hold a girls hand before, not to mention anything else. This is my real first crush Ive ever had

Im darn complicated now, coz I think we can be together, yet I think we cant. Ive been checking her out and I consider ourselves are good friends if not. Though theres this little problem: shes picking on me. Like I ask for her favor, she would reject it. And if others ask her, ofcoz she will accept it. we always blame each other, criticize, but ofcoz never too harsh, just to the level where we both can laugh. Basically we’re fighting each other(in a good way) though sometimes she will be really mad (i assume) and i'll feel a bit of regret... i mean shes easy to get mad haha...
    sometimes she will give me a look that I think shes maybe interested in me but hell, who knows.sometimes i text her and she wont reply, dont know y though. I doubt she dislikes me, I guess that’s how it flows.

We (with few class members) went to drink last time and she looked at me and said “we (class-wise) match very well”. And after a while she only asked me “have I ever hurt u?” and ofcoz I said never.

Well all in all I feel we have a chance, but yet shes kinda having a distance between us… If she told me she wants to be with me, I would 110% tell her yes.

crush - by david archuleta would describe exactly what im feeling right now lol

Please feel free to ask me questions if im unclear, and I greatly appreciate all your suggestions.

Go with your heart

You absolutely should tell her how you feel. It could work out well. But you'll never know until you speak with her properly and honestly. Let her know you're being serious and avoid teasing her at all. If it doesn't work out, at least then you will have the chance to get over her- knowing it can't happen. But i say just give it a shot. Chances are she feels the same way about you!

Quote Originally Posted by Consuella View Post
    You absolutely should tell her how you feel. It could work out well. But you'll never know until you speak with her properly and honestly. Let her know you're being serious and avoid teasing her at all. If it doesn't work out, at least then you will have the chance to get over her- knowing it can't happen. But i say just give it a shot. Chances are she feels the same way about you!
    This response coming from the same person who just wrote about her own crush and whether or not she should risk screwing up a friendship. Sounds like you already know what you're going to do, and just want people to make you feel better about it.

It's always funny when people write supportive responses to questions they themselves have just asked us, but have yet to receive an answer to.

Basically the original poster here has self esteem issues, and is unwilling to recognize that he has worth to both himself and other people. He really should go work on that instead of worrying about how dating defines him as a loser or not. There are far more important things for him to address than whether he's had a date before.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

From what you wrote .i do not think you are really ready for relationship right now.Why not go up to this your 'dream' date and ask her exactly what you are thinking and talk it over with and possibly get along with her or with your life.Do not be so disappointed by her possible refusal,be prepared for her 'turn-down' and be well prepared to not let it reduce your general happiness.You have a great life and just one person's position wont jeopardize you happiness.LOVE RIGHT!

crushes come and go. you are young, why brood over a girl who's so unpredictable ? go enjoy life. there's so much more to do than mope over love and relationship at such a prime age. time is precious. don't waste time.

why would she ask if she's hurt u?
    and was she looking for him to say yes?? i mean if he had said yes then it would have been clear that he cares about her....

but as every1 said - the longer u put it off, the less chance u have.