+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Angel & Devil

Angel & Devil

what does it mean for a girl to be nice to this guy and later on be mean to him?
    like for this moment, shes nice to me; but the moment after, shes damn mean to me. (maybe nice:mean ratio is about 3:7) Shes only like this to me though, she acts normal to all other boys and girls.
    we're in out junior btw.

Not necessary, but for detailed story:
    So ive been having a crush on this girl for a while now and I just cant stop thinking about her… I even see her in my dreams
    We’re in our junior now and we’re in the same class, all of them (good for me lol).
    Her info: shes active, but not like bad girl kinda active. She doesn’t go clubbing, doesn’t smoke, but active as in speaks a lot, ask a lot of questions to teachers in classes, etc. and I guess she’s still a virgin. Though shes dated 4 guys before. (she told me)
    My info: simple loser. Never hold a girls hand before, not to mention anything else. This is my real first crush Ive ever had

Im darn complicated now, coz I think we can be together, yet I think we cant. Ive been checking her out and I consider ourselves are good friends if not. Though theres this little problem: shes picking on me. Like I ask for her favor, she would reject it. And if others ask her, ofcoz she will accept it. we always blame each other, criticize, but ofcoz never too harsh, just to the level where we both can laugh. Basically we’re fighting each other(in a good way) though sometimes she will be really mad (i assume) and i'll feel a bit of regret... i mean shes easy to get mad haha...
    sometimes she will give me a look that I think shes maybe interested in me but hell, who knows.sometimes i text her and she wont reply, dont know y though. I doubt she dislikes me, I guess that’s how it flows.

We (with few class members) went to drink last time and she looked at me and said “we (class-wise) match very well”. And after a while she only asked me “have I ever hurt u?” and ofcoz I said never.

Well all in all I feel we have a chance, but yet shes kinda having a distance between us… If she told me she wants to be with me, I would 110% tell her yes.

crush - by david archuleta would describe exactly what im feeling right now lol

Please feel free to ask me questions if im unclear, and I greatly appreciate all your suggestions.

yes i think she likes you coz she said you are a good match, she is testing you by fighting with you. my advice ask her out, i reckon she will say yes
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching