+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do you miss your boyfriend after only a few hours?

Do you miss your boyfriend after only a few hours?

Not that I don't love my girlfriend doing this, it's another way of saying I love you, but do you miss your boyfriend after a few hours? So this morning I woke up and since I've had musical rehearsal I was exhausted and felt a little sick. I almost threw up, but I put the final touches on my piano piece for her - I know you girls are suckers for Twilight, and I learned to play Bella's Lullaby on piano. But at ten o'clock, I got a few text messages from her.

"hey <me> ur not at school today? i really miss u! wish i cudve called earlier but i had to go to the bathroom to text you! miss you <her name>"
    "hi <her name> i miss u too! felt a little sick so i stayed home but ill come to the musical tonite so ill see u then"
    "ok i cant wait lol school is really boring today so i wont miss out on much when i keep thinking of u and not math!!"
    "=D try not to fail math! lol jk i cant wait to see u tonite"
    "i miss u so much! i love you, talk to you later!"
    "bye, love you too"

Do you really miss someone after just a few hours? we've been apart for a week and when we met over that vacation as soon as we saw each other we hugged, but this was only fourteen hours! again, i dont dislike this, just curious.

my ex used to text me messages like that and i used to ignore him, i was terrible that way, he didn't seem to mind tho, i guess some people need constant contact. altho saying that i did love receiving the messages and then continue with my day without a second thought about him until he texted again. sometimes there can be too much contact
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

from my experience i send my boyfriend stuff like that because i guess i want to know if he is thinking about me. it's a weird attention thing. i have thought about this same subject before too, alot of the times i am just in a really good mood so i feel all cutesy and stuff and just want to know if he is too. so for me the answer to your question is yes you can miss someone after a few hours, i miss my boyfriend all the time even after i just saw him.

My guy and I were like this a bit when we first started dating. It tapered off eventually though. Some people like that constant reassurance, some don't need it.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Old thread
    I wazzzz here

Ah dam I wish this wasn't an old thread. Well, still relevant for me. I miss my boyfriend anytime he is not with me, I miss him anytime we have to say goodbye.