+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Older Woman: HELP!

Older Woman: HELP!

Ok, I know that I am a little young for this forum, but I'm am desperate for help! I'll start with a little background info...

Me
    Well, I am 15, a freshman in high school, average body, 6' 2" and umm brown "puffy" hair. I am semi-popular, live in a town of about 1000 people, like technology, golf, play football, and hang out with friends. I don't drink, don't smoke, and don't don't party.

Her
    What can I say, she is amazing. She is 18, a senior, amazing body, about 5' 11", very athletic, the star of our b-ball team, doesn't smoke or drink, and is just beautiful.

Us
    Well, being that i live in a small town there are around 20-25 kids in a class, so pretty much everyone in the high-school 9-12 knows each-other. She used to be friends with my sister, and the lifeguard at the pool that I frequented every summer, so we know each-other quite well. This year, becoming a highschooler I joined the high school band, and guess what, we are both 1st trumpet, so after the first semester, we grow pretty close, only problem is, I really like her, and the way she acts (secret handshakes, adjusting my clothes, and making casual jokes back and forth) I think she thinks of me as a brother, which just kills me.

Ok, so here are my questions:

1. Should I try to get closer to her.
    Most relationships between the freshmen and the seniors end as soon as school is over, but I was lucky enough to be invited to go golfing with her, and one of our friends this weekend. She will be graduating soon, and I would really like to get closer to her. How do I do this, I have her on facebook, but thats just lame, should I ask her for her phone number, or just say something like "he we should really do this more often, or catch a movie sometime"
    The other thing we really have in common is that we both enjoy harry potter, should I invite her to come to the newest movie with me, and if I do should I pay, or take her out to dinner, I don't want to come on too strong if she just wants to hang out.

2. Should I tell her how I feel?
    I know that this is a usually a stupid question, but I think it has some validity here. She is way older than me, and even if she is interested, she's going to be in college next year, with lots of guys her age and older guys that will be interested in her, so even if we did somehow have a relationship, I don't think it would last after school started.

Excuse the writing, its hard to write this, I know what I want to say, its just that its hard to put feelings on paper. Please be completely honest, I seem to always pick girls I can't have and am used to disappointments.

Well.....I am a strong believer in telling ppl how you feel. When you get to be older like me....mid 30īs, you realize that lisfe is so short but also that she prob wont be the last girl on the earth for you.

I say tell her how you feel without being too pushy.....be casual. Say HEY...you wanna go for a movie or nachos one night? or something like....wanna take a walk later on?

If she doesnt want to be with you, what are you losing anyhow? Go for it I say....and to heck with her if she doenst want to...just be her friend....you really cant lose here!!

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but most girls her age won't date younger guys, and if they do, it's a year younger at most. Teenage girls get a rush from dating older because it makes them feel more mature. She likely does see you as sort of a 'little brother' and nothing more.

I would stick to your own age group, my friend. And when you get to be 18, you could probably easily find a cute 16-yr old. Remember what I said about girls liking to date older guys.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Do what you feel is right for you. If you tell her about your feelings, she may have reactions from no way to that's so cute to flabbergasted.

Either way, even if she doesn't respond the way you'd like her to respond, it's good practice. If the answer is no, don't let it stop you from asking other girls you find attractive.

Good luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sorry but your chances aren't looking good. Find someone your own age to chase!