+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What to do next? End my life?!!

What to do next? End my life?!!

Hi all,

I am a 28 years guy, I am good looking and funny (at least my friends say that). Well during my life I had few relationships because all the time I was focused on studying and then working. All my previous relationships came from my friends circle (school, Uni ..etc). since 3 years I haven't any relationship.

Now I feel almost alone, all my friends got married and we don't spend much time together now. So I need to find someone (girlfriend) to share things with.

The problem I am very bad at flirting with women, I remember last time I did that, I had a strong rejection from the girl, because I did it very stupid.

Now, there is this french girl in the language course I am taking. I think I like her. We had a small talk the other day and it was really good. The problem she is always surrounded by her friends during the course and it is difficult to talk to her among them. I don't know what to do next? If I asked her out, she will refuse (she doesn't know me enough), If I let her go, the course will end in 2 weeks and I will never see her again.

I am really confused, sometimes I think I will remain single till I die.
    and then I hope that my life ends.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

hehe

Ask Neo, he posted a thread to help guys become better machos
    I wazzzz here

Hey man, I'd highly advice you to first get to know her social circle (the friends she has in your class). It's easier that way.
    Dunno perhaps you could tell them that you don't understand some things and maybe if you could study with them?

Quote Originally Posted by Coca View Post
    I am really confused, sometimes I think I will remain single till I die.
    What's so bad about being single until you die? You will have lots of freedom. Can do what you want, whenever you want to. No one to argue or play mind games with.

It's perfect.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

So life is only worth living if you have someone in it? Maybe you need to do some soul searching before you obtain a girlfriend.

No one wants to die a virgin.

It's just one girl.. no need to die over her.
    Boredom sucks the colour out of you!

you sound like one of those shy guys.

okay what are the stupid things you do with the womens? besides being shy...
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Thanks for all replies. Some answers talk about: Why is it important to have a girlfriend?
    Good question, for me I want some one for sharing things with and talking about your dreams, what u want to do in ur life, some one to support me and I support her, some one to go through life challenges together, some one that cares.

you cannot share everything with friends, this intimacy is something between a couple and not betwen friends.

And this what I like in this girl, her softness and sweetness and kind heart.

So again what to do next?!

Get to know her. Talk to her about the class. Just be creative. You gotta just wing it, there is no how-to, but you gotta talk to her and find stuff to do. Make friends with her friends.
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

Talk to her like she was a normal human being?

Putting her on a pedestal will only make matters worse... you must realize that she will have her own set of insecurities (maybe even some of them in common with your own)... has hopes and dreams... and likes to have fun.

You're going to goof up... so go ahead and take a few 'hits'... and not everyone woman is the 'one' and not every failed attempt to get along with a woman will be solely your fault. There are compatibility issues you have to address... and may even give up on a relationship (or chance for one) if you find you two are just too incompatible.

Essentially... keep trying... keep learning... and you will get better. There's a serious learning curve to dating... so failure will be part of the process...

Oh and ask Neo in his thread for more specific advice.... no sense in 'reinventing the wheel' if you don't have to...

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/personal-development-forum/29777-itt-i-help-you-get-girls.html[/url]
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Coca View Post
    So again what to do next?!
    Most importantly don't make a big deal out of it. The biggest fuk ups happen when a big deal is made. Look at her casually like you would at any other person / friend and everything should flow smoothly if you guys have the right chemistry. Something that you will find out soon enough.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

hi, I was going to make a move today, but as usual this guy is sticking to her and her friend all the time, he is very experienced with girls it seems. oohhhhh I was really pist off today. I will take a move next time no matter how, and this guy should go to hell. FYI, this guy only talks to girls, I have never seen him talking to any guy!!! I hope guys like him dispear because they are fooling the girls.
    I want only to know, How girls see guys like him?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    YOu should look up the thread neo made for AJ. Lots of the guys on here made posts in it you will find helpful. Several guys have lots of dating experience.

I'll look for it & post a link, but if someone else knows & finds it first, that would be great.

Success! [url]http://www.loveforum.net/personal-development-forum/24916-1averagejoe-im-calling-you-out.html[/url]
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh