+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whipped

......I aint here for advice - I am here to help - and just to hang out with everyone - this place is fun

Cool. I got a question for you then: Why most women do not like\hate compliments about legs, breats, and rather take those asexual about eyes,
    hair and dress?

i dont ****ing know - thats why I satyed out of the other thread - please dont spread subject across multiple threads like that.

Because women are retarded ! Thats why !

Thats all I can come up with really...

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    i dont ****ing know - thats why I satyed out of the other thread - please dont spread subject across multiple threads like that.
    Sorry for off topic. They are not that retarded I guess.
    Look at the end of "Ms Jane's Class.. ating 101- What not to say to a woman your dating..."

o im gonna look at that lol

My ex was always really sweet to me, and went out of his way to do things that he knew that I would appreciate. And I sprained my ankle one night and while I was on crutches for the next week and a half, he carried me up all my stairs to my apt (i was on the 4th floor). I never once asked him to, he was just being a sweetheart every time, and I think it made him feel all tough and heroic but my roommate was there with us one of the times, and she straight out told him that he was pussywhipped. He didn't deny it at all, but I'd never tried to whip him. When a guy gets whipped, usually its because they bring it upon themselves. And although sometimes it lets the guy get walked over, a lot of the times its just the guy going out of his way to do nice things for his girlfriend. I think when a guy is ordered around and manipulated, thats not being pussywhipped, thats being mentally abused, or something.

And just because they're whipped doesn't mean the girl is in control. What girl wants to lose it? I lost it, and it sucks
    Cinderella said to Snow White
    "How does love get so off course
    All I wanted was a white knight
    With a good heart, soft touch, fast horse
    Ride me off into the sunset
    [URL=http://dizzygirl.net]Baby I'm forever yours[/URL]"

........My ex was always really sweet to me, and went out of his way to do things that he knew that I would appreciate. And I sprained my ankle one night and while I was on crutches for the next week and a half, he carried me up all my stairs to my apt (i was on the 4th floor). I never once asked him to, he was just being a sweetheart every time, and I think it made him feel all tough and heroic but my roommate was there with us one of the times, and she straight out told him that he was pussywhipped.

I guess it is not true. Definitely he (your BF) did all right.

.......When a guy gets whipped, usually its because they bring it upon themselves. And although sometimes it lets the guy get walked over, a lot of the times its just the guy going out of his way to do nice things for his girlfriend. And just because they're whipped doesn't mean the girl is in control.

Agree. Women will test guys anyway, so it depends on guys whether they are willing to be whipped or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy
    Because women are retarded ! Thats why !

Thats all I can come up with really...
    I swear to god if I hear another guy say a girls "retarded" I'll be fighting till the sun comes up!

Back to topic...
    Every girl is different. Yes, some can be possesive. In other words, they get a guy "whipped" for defensive reasons. To make sure he stays away from other girls. Its a case in which a girl is insecure and is worried her bf may stray. Its understandable to be a bit insecure or jealous... but some girls take it way to far.

So far in my relationship I have not had any problems considering that. Sure he can go out or go with friends to places. It's his right. Just as I expect the same in return. Its respectful. The only thing I will not stand is him touching/making a move on another girl. Its expected that any guy may look at other girls. But if he reacts to those inhibitions then someone's going to get sacked!!!

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

IMHO i think girls are retarded.

(sorry i just couldn't resist)

on the subject though, some guys do go out of there way to be nice to their girlfriends. it may seem to other people that their whipped, but really their just being a good boyfriend. being whipped is when a girl controls you and tells you what to do all the time and you always obey. there a difference in being overly caring and whipped.
    Life is too short so love the one ya got, 'cause you might get run over or you might get shot...
    -Sublime (Thanks jslaughter )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12