+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whipped

Whipped

lol I know I've been coming up with a lot of wierd topics, but I've been wondering about this. Why do some girls do whatever they can to get guys whipped. If you stop trying so hard, probably after first or probably more of 2nd base we're going to start getting whipped on our own because we want more, but that's not the point. My girlfriend tries everyday to get me more and more whipped, and it just gets annoying after a while. Sorry just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Huendin
    Why do some girls do whatever they can to get guys whipped.
    HUH?

As a woman, I have no idea what you are talking about. I don't know of any girl who do try to get guys whipped because frankly no one has respect for a whipped man.

So what behavior are you calling "whipped" and what is it yu perceive your gf is doing to get you there?

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

If you ever feel whipped by your g/f - then you ARE WHIPPED and i recommend you leave asap - or YOU take some control. seriously - NEVER EVER let a woman tell you what to do (well, you know what I mean)... I hate to be dominated. I am the dominator. always have been and always will be - just be sure NOT to become controlling. Because then you have turned the tables and now your woman is whipped and she will either try to take back control, or leave. and most of the time a woman cant over power a man, so they just leave.

idk - i am just babbling now. lol

Quote Originally Posted by jslaughter
    I don't know of any girl who do try to get guys whipped because frankly no one has respect for a whipped man.
    Jslaughter,

Thats cuz whipped is more of a male word. "Pussy whipped" can a girl say that? Though I cant help you with translation from men's language to women's, I guess you got the idea what he meant.

Yes, it is true "no girl has respect for a whipped man",

Huendin, and that why she tries to make you whipped. She TESTS you if you can be, will be a whipped man. She TESTS you if you are good enough for her to withstand at least her whipping.

Reminder: if you fail the test, well... you'd need to do your home work and be prepared to act in a proper way with your...new GF.

Of course there are some pathological whippers, who want to dominate only.
    I hope it is not the case with your GF, just keep it in mind for some rare aggressive women to pass this test is to fail it.

Quote Originally Posted by BBC1
    Huendin, and that why she tries to make you whipped. She TESTS you if you can be, will be a whipped man. She TESTS you if you are good enough for her to withstand at least her whipping.
    Ok didn't meen to say anything bad about girls, but around here, half the bfs are "pussy whipped" and ya it just looks so horrible. I'm not whipped at all, and don't plan to be, I was just a little curious. That's All.

Huendin,

Why exactly it is horrbile you think?

I guess it is horrbile cuz it is a deceit: women tell men "I want a nice guy", so guys are trying to show how good they are...became whipped, than dumped.
    Both parties are angry: women - why he is such a doormat? men - why is she such a b*tch?

People should realize who started the game and why.
    Female test male if they can be whipped. If he can be whipped, well let's dump that doormat...

Knowledge is Power, Francis Bacon, around 1626.

Quote Originally Posted by Huendin
    Ok didn't meen to say anything bad about girls, but around here, half the bfs are "pussy whipped" and ya it just looks so horrible. I'm not whipped at all, and don't plan to be, I was just a little curious. That's All.

Women dont look for men to be pussywhipped..we like our men strong willed..determined and somewhat dominant in a relationship. Relationships are all about give and take with both partners..its not a game of who can control who because if thats the case then you really arent that compatable to be dating in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by britishchick
    Women dont look for men to be pussywhipped..we like our men strong willed..determined and somewhat dominant in a relationship.
    Exactly!

How would ya know he is strong willed? First you may try to whip him, to check if he is not strong enough for you.

Thats one ****ed up game.

If I have a woman trying to do that to me I am not going to see it as a test, and I am going to see her as controling and then not give her a chance.

Its stupid to play games. Just be honest and open. Geesus.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyGalbreath
    Thats one ****ed up game.

If I have a woman trying to do that to me I am not going to see it as a test, and I am going to see her as controling and then not give her a chance.

Its stupid to play games. Just be honest and open. Geesus.

BillyGalbreath,

Dont you hear about dating games? They are the _games_. Datng rules for women? There are tons of books that praise those women dating rules.
    They think it is the best thing in the world for dating men!

One of the main books is:
    "Time-Tested Secrets for Capturing the Heart of Mr. Right
    by Ellen Fein, Sherrie Schneider.

Get it it just a couple of bucks or borrow from the library - I found every single library has it!

"Knowledge is power."
    -- Francis Bacon

So stupid or not it IS teh reality we have to deal with.
    Or if you feel powerful today: can we change the reality that we have?

I dont care about no games, and I know there are women out there like me because I found one recently - If a woman is going to play games like that with my head/heart then she aint worth my time.

I am a very honest person - I will tell you how I feel, when I feel it. And I expect the same in return. No mind games.

So rules, schmules ! I piss on these rules. I live by my own rules. And I know I'm not the only one. Why should I change myself and follow these rules ? All the will be doing is putting on another mask and hiding the true me from everyone. Then I will be attracting the wrong kinds of people. Thats just stupid as all hell. Seriously.

Be yourself. Change for no one.

So rules, schmules ! I piss on these rules. I live by my own rules.
    Thats really cool. Keep it this way if you can.
    When you feel you are out of urine to continue..welcome back to this forum

I aint leavin. What made you think that ?

I aint leavin. What made you think that ?
    I noticed you got all the answers for yourself. Thats why.

I aint here for advice - I am here to help - and just to hang out with everyone - this place is fun. And I dont plan on leaving anytime soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast