+ Follow This Topic

Thread: broken up with, 3 weeks later, kind of broken up with again

broken up with, 3 weeks later, kind of broken up with again

I dated a girl for around a month and she decided to end it because she lost the interest for me. it hurt a lot and i found this girl i worked with and started talking to her every night and we hung out a couple times. i had the feelings of likeing her but thought maybe i had them because i just got broken up with, but i gave it time and began to see she really cared for me and i liked that and she was genuine.
    She told me tonight that she likes another guy because they relate better and i didnt give her enough respect and when she wanted me to be her boyfriend i said idk because i wasnt sure. and after i finally made up my mind she had moved on.
    So Im feeling pretty lonely... the usual things that go on. but it seems like every girl i get close to ends so fast and i dont know why. i usually try hard to make them feel special. i have trouble meeting girls too so everytime i wonder if there ever will be another girl

try to not look for a girl. usually things happen when you dont look for them. it might take time, but hey, you got all the time in the world anyway..