I really would appreciate your help and opionins.I dont know what to tell my friend/what to think.

My friends, boyfriends ex txt him yesterday out of the blue and asked to see him. They have been spilt up for just over 5 weeks and in this time she has only sent the two messages. One asking him to forward on her post and one asking to see him. Him and the ex are meeting tonight, he has not dumped/finished things with my friend and said that he still has feelings for her but also wants to talk to the ex.

Him and his ex use to live together and she still has stuff at his house. They have also broken up in the past for a couple of days and she has cheated on him before but they worked it out. Aparatley him and the ex had not been right together for a while, they become distant and not very intiamate and had not had sex for over 2 1/2 months - That was for his birthday and it was even longer before that when they had sex. This is not the time that he knew about her cheating.

Do you think she wants him back or do you think she just wants to talk and get her stuff?

Surley if she wanted him back she would have had more contact with him, been nice to him and tried to show him how much she loves him and cares about him??