+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don`t know what to do?

I don`t know what to do?

Hi, I don`t know what to do. Originally I am from Russia. We live with my girlfriend for 1 year together. I bought the ring and want to propose to her. She was the prefect girl, but I was sometimes a jerk, but I never cheat or hang up with other girls and she knows that. I did everything she wants. After couple fights she leave me. Couple days later I called her, but she said that she happy without me. And she don`t even talk to me. I did everything possible and impassible to bring her back, She don`t even listen to me. I sent her hundreds roses everyday. No respond. I wrote poems. I am so in Love with her. After 3 weeks she come back to me. And said that she love me too and can`t live without me, I was a happiest guy, but not for long. She lives with me like a roommate, and she start lie to me. I found out that she take those anti depressions pills. We got talk and she said that she want to start slow, because she don`t have any fillings for me now, She don`t want to be close to me for now. I can`t just wait for that day when she decide to break up with me again. So we break up now, but I still so in Love with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Dima
    ...I did everything possible and impassible to bring her back...
    First off - I give you props for that - I always have done the possible, but never the impossible for a woman. I am proud of you and I envy you for this.

As for the rest of it all - leave her. She is dragging you along of something. I hate it when women play games like this. So my advice is to leave her, but I dont have a good argument to back it up, so wait for someone else to respond to this.

Well actaully she doesn't sound like she's dragging anything on. She said when u got together she has no more feelings. Well done for working so hard to get her back, lets hope u don't have to work too hard to get her love back. Mayve she's a typicall woman who loves to be fussed about.

When she get back to me, she is a different person. I don`t understend her at all. She don`t think about us anymore, she only think about herself. On my end, i only think about her and try to help her with anything. She got gay friend (she leave with him now) and she only listen advice from him, not me. Now we don`t talk anymore, but i have so strong fillings for her. I just hoping for a something, i don`t know what. I don`t want anybody else.

From experience.

I married when I was 20 to a woman who you might say "had issues." All the signs were there it was doomed to fail. Within the first two years all was well. Then she would disappear whenever I would go "places" for my job. I would find out when I returned she was spending time with other guys. I don't think I have to expand on what she was doing with her time. You get the picture I'm sure. We argued, she was abusive and emotional. I was miseable. I tried everything I could to make it work. I did the "Find God" thing, individual counselling, marriage counselling, group counselling, romantic getaways, submission...you name it. Bottom line, I wasted 8 years that I can never have back. Gone forever are what should have been the best years of my life.

I moved on. I realized it wasn't going to change. I realized we were just too different and had grown even further apart over the years. Dare I say it...yes I shall; Incompatable, unreconcilable differences. I divorced her. Giving her everything was the price I paid to move on to an symbalance of a normal life.

I then met BritishChic. Or as I prefer to say...I traded my ex in for a newer foriegn model. I married BritishChic. She is the greatest woman I have ever met in my life. I have never had anyone who supported me unconditionally. Believe me when I say, My log on truly reflects how I can be at times. I can also be very cold and machine like. It's because of years of doing what I do...and have done. My wife makes it all worth it. I never would have known this feeling of completeness if it weren't for her. We now have 2 children (3 months and a 1 y/o 1 month).

Bottom line. I admire your efforts. But I ran like hell and found someone who would add to my life. Things now a days are complicated enough with out adding the roller coaster ride of someone who does things like this. You will always remember what you had, and that is good. But you will always remember what happened to it too, and hopefully learn. However, given time, you will also get over her. And, that is even better.

IMHO

I am not giving advice. I am relaying to you what I experienced. You have to make your own decisions.
    Last edited by AmericanBastard; 30-06-04 at 04:01 AM.
    BLA BLA BLA

Thank You

Thank You for your advice. I think you are right, i just really Love Her, but i have to let it go. I just was dreaming about happy life with her.
    Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanBastard
    From experience.

I married when I was 20 to a woman who you might say "had issues." All the signs were there it was doomed to fail. Within the first two years all was well. Then she would disappear whenever I would go "places" for my job. I would find out when I returned she was spending time with other guys. I don't think I have to expand on what she was doing with her time. You get the picture I'm sure. We argued, she was abusive and emotional. I was miseable. I tried everything I could to make it work. I did the "Find God" thing, individual counselling, marriage counselling, group counselling, romantic getaways, submission...you name it. Bottom line, I wasted 8 years that I can never have back. Gone forever are what should have been the best years of my life.

I moved on. I realized it wasn't going to change. I realized we were just too different and had grown even further apart over the years. Dare I say it...yes I shall; Incompatable, unreconcilable differences. I divorced her. Giving her everything was the price I paid to move on to an symbalance of a normal life.

I then met BritishChic. Or as I prefer to say...I traded my ex in for a newer foriegn model. I married BritishChic. She is the greatest woman I have ever met in my life. I have never had anyone who supported me unconditionally. Believe me when I say, My log on truly reflects how I can be at times. I can also be very cold and machine like. It's because of years of doing what I do...and have done. My wife makes it all worth it. I never would have known this feeling of completeness if it weren't for her. We now have 2 children (3 months and a 1 y/o 1 month).

Bottom line. I admire your efforts. But I ran like hell and found someone who would add to my life. Things now a days are complicated enough with out adding the roller coaster ride of someone who does things like this. You will always remember what you had, and that is good. But you will always remember what happened to it too, and hopefully learn. However, given time, you will also get over her. And, that is even better.

IMHO

I am not giving advice. I am relaying to you what I experienced. You have to make your own decisions.
    Last edited by Dima; 30-06-04 at 11:28 AM.