+ Follow This Topic

Thread: painful

painful

I think today was the worst day of my life..... Me and my GF we're hangin' out as usual.. i was great and stuff.... when..... she unexpectedly said... "I want us to break up"... omg man... it was like an electricity wave passed thru my whole body making me feel SOOOOO BAAADDDD!!.......... In that very second I felt like life don't make sense no more...... she said that she doesnt care for me as much as i do for her.. and that the relationship shouldn't continue cause of these reasons.... and its true i cared for her like i care for my eyeballs.... omg..... I'm a freakin' wreck... please i need u to tell me something to make me get over her....... please... Life is pointless at this moment for me.... What should I do ?...

Try asking for a patch up.. though i don't think she'll want but at least you hv tried. Now is the most painful time for u to b in and i sympathise with u. It isnt easy but as they say time will heal all wounds. Do things u like to take your mind off her and enjoy it in e process. The feeling of losing her will disappear gradually and mayb a new girl will enter your life. Hopefully a much better one. Dont think so much since it will juz make you more depressed and stuffs. take things as they come.
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

wow dude that totally sucks

I'm so sorry this happened. I can kind of relate, and I know its hard, but if she doesn't return the same feelings for you that you have for her, then its not worth it. You want someone who loves you back, not that you have to convince to be with you. I know that the fact that she doesn't care as much as you do is probably what hurts the most, but you will find that person who does care for you in the same way you care for them, and then you'll realize "this is what i've been waiting for"

good luck!

mandawahoo thanks you are SO right. Why bother if she doesn't feel for me what I feel for her. It's completely useless and waste of time and energy. What I need to do is to forget about her and try to get over it and maybe find a new girl, as you said. thankx

hard

I don't know why... but I can't seem to forget her.... It's like.. all I'm doing is to try and get back with her.. I have dreams at night in my sleep with this happening..... whenever I see her if I meet her accidentaly on the streets it's like my heart starts jumping, even after what she did.... I mean when we were talking over internet, just by she telling me that is going in the city with some friends made me feel bad, thinking that she talks too all kind of guys i dont know.... I can't take this.. she's all good .. she don't care too much 'bout this she's happy and stuff.. I think she got back with her ex, from what I heard..

Please people tell me something that'll help me get over her and forget her already.... please.. so I can stop thinking bout her all the time and enjoy the days of holiday I still have left.... tell me what to do.. I'm unexperienced she was my first REAL girlfriend, she is the only girl I have ever loved..

this life sux.........

well dude. this sort of thing you cant rush - if you do it will just come back later and hit you even harder.

I just recently went thru a breakup also (5 months ago). I was crushed. Devastated. Whatever you want to call it. It was pittiful. But there is life outside of her. I have learned this. I have seen it.

I will be the first to admit I am not truely over my ex. I still think about her all the time. But I have learned to accept it. It is out of my hands. And even if she was to come back I can't say that I will take her back, nor can I say I will say no. I am uncertain of what I would do. I would hope I could say no. But the point here is I dont let the thoughts of her control my life, or emotions.

Yeah from time to time I will sit there, alone, just thinking about her. Just thinking about all the good times we had. All the sweet things she did for me, and the things I did for her. I cry. I remember all the fun we used to have just hanging out just the two of us and when there was alot of friends over. I would cry more. I dream of her at night, I can feel her next to me in bed again, I can smell her, feel her wamth comming from her soft skin. Then I turn over to hold her and she's gone. And I cry myself to sleep.

There are many many times I cry because of her. I cry because I still love her. I cry not because she is gone, but because we were so close. We were so close it hurt. It hurt me so bad I thought I was going to die. I used to hyperventalate everytime I cried for a month after she left. I have shed a many tears because of her.

But as time fades away, so do memories. When memories fade, love fades. And eventually the memories and the love become so transparent to the real that you dont even see it anymore and thus it fails to effect you.

I havent dreamt of her in over a month now. I have thought about her a few times a week. I dont miss her as much. I dont cry as much. I am moving on. Slowly but surely I am movig on more and more day by day.

Time heals all wounds. Just dont pick at your wounds or they will never heal. Move on.

The thing that really helps me is to do something. Keep yourself occupied. No, not as in a job. Here at work is where I think of her most. But go hang out with friends. Go play a sport. Go do something that requires your mind to concentrate and not drift off - i.e. dont drive for hours, your mind will drift and you will think of her - dont watch tv or play video games - dont think. Do whatever makes you feel good.

For me, I play baseball, I started a new band, I hang out with friends all the time (yes people I have friends again now), I am also learning a new area in computers that I never really was interested in before, Graphics Design. Yeah I think I am doing pretty good with graphics.

Anyways. Keep your mind off of her. Time will fly by. Memories will fade. Love will fade. Wounds will heal. You will grow stronger than you ever thought possible.

Welcome to the real.