+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to make the first time perfect?

How to make the first time perfect?

So, I have been dating a girl for about a month now. She is the most incredible girl I have ever dated and I feel blessed that she even wants to be around me. We spent the night together the other night, but we didn't have sex. I feel that the next time we spend the night together we will definitely end up having sex for our first time together. I am not super experienced. I lost my virginity to a girl several years ago and we dated for about a year after that. Other than that I have only slept with two other girls. One was a one nighter and one was off an on for a couple of months. What should I do to make sure everything is perfect during our first time together? I'm kinda scared because she is so perfect in my eyes and I don't want to lose her.

Play some Barry White.

Rhyphonol.

Tissues too, just to clean her out a bit afterwards. She'd be none the wiser.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Give her LSD, so she can think it was all good But warning: she may land in a place with talking dogs and flowers big as houses... At least she will have nice trip
    I wazzzz here

Make sure you go to town on her and make her think you are the pussy licking master from the far east. Learn to enjoy so she can enjoy it as well. The moment you make her orgasm you will have her wrapped around that finger, and other parts of your body.
    "Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent." Nietzsche

There are two dilemmas... that rattle the human skull. How do you hold onto someone who won't stay? And how do you get rid of someone who won't go?

How to make your first time perfect? Have it not be your first time together.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Don't worry - no one is perfect. Just be inspired and relax.
    Every from us are unique and every couple for perfect sex need time, trust and ... love.
    Smart girl for nice gays always give second and more chance.
    Not there but on my web page is post - "Sex as a process"
    Something from ...

"It is very precise to compare love making with dancing. Not in vain women seem to evaluate men’s skills in bed according to their dancing skills. You must choose the right dance of the right time – when a waltz is needed, when a Charleston and when the dance „of little birds’. About hundred years ago it was really popular. There are moments just for lambada time. There was a such one – extraordinarily sexual! A lot of possibilities but you have to choose the most suitable.

When you have come to „dancing’ you have to feel the partner’s rhythm, adjust yourself to it, have a feeling who of you both can lead the dance better. Here lies a small difference comparing with a dance hall where the dance is usually led by a man. In bed also a woman could wish to do it or change the roles time by time. It’s perfect if you can agree on it without any long discussions feeling the right direction.
    (.....)
    Also here skills of careful observer can come in useful, you have to know the wishes of the other person, range of feelings, a degree of willingness and a lot of other indicators. It is important to know when the time is to "go in" and when to wait better, hold back or play a little.The better your observation skills, the bigger chances reach the tops. Only remember – you can’t turn into a pilot of a fast warplane who hecticly compresses joystick following with salient eyes the indicators on the air computer and getting in touch with a central office trying to find the right moment for using up the winged rockets. Most likely it won’t work. If only you can carefully listen to your feelings and try to read your sweet-heart’s face. Especially, if her eyes are lightly closed."

Paul

This is a 100% sure fire plan for a neurochemical explosion that
    will detonate her orgasmic sex bomb on first date.
    Drive to remote location.
    Pour cocktails.
    Listen to Motown sounds.
    Watch sunset.
    Make out.
    Get into some heavy petting.
    Handcuff her to steering wheel.
    Cut her clothes off with a scalpel.
    Start recording the moment on film.
    Brand her ass with a red hot coat hanger bent into a heart.
    Achieve penetrative lubricity.
    Let nature take it's course.
    After she has fallen in love with you...
    Give her slut clothes to wear.
    Introduce her to crystal meth.
    Take her out for chicken and waffles.