+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "You are huge" Was that a lie?

"You are huge" Was that a lie?

That is what this petite lady said to me when she saw what I was packing under the trousers. Never been told that before, I am comfortable with what God gave me, but she surprised me by saying that, and so I had to laugh and call bs on her.

What do you tell a girl once she says that? LOL....later I called bs on her and she reiterated that she never lies and why would she lie about such a thing....

I am not a big dude, maybe she was surprised to see the organ not being consistent with the rest of my physical size...

Do you women say this kind of crap to men because they think it is what all men want to hear? spare us please.
    "Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent." Nietzsche

There are two dilemmas... that rattle the human skull. How do you hold onto someone who won't stay? And how do you get rid of someone who won't go?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know what is a bigger lie: that she said you are huge, or that you didn't enjoy her saying it.

Just take the compliment.

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe women say this "crap" because in our eyes, you ARE huge??? Or would you prefer being called tiny???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This is a picture of Jason (my boyfriend) and I.

The girl is Chinese, but she has dated men from different cultures....And V above is questioning what is a bigger lie....

when asked about it in conversation, if the girl is slim I just pick up their hand and measure their wrist thickness, that pretty much gives them an idea.

There are two dilemmas... that rattle the human skull. How do you hold onto someone who won't stay? And how do you get rid of someone who won't go?

God, men and their egos and their penises. They're pissed if they don't work, insulted if you compliment them, and worried if you don't. As long as you're making her cum in some way shape or form, just chillax.
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by Rollerderby View Post
    God, men and their egos and their penises. They're pissed if they don't work, insulted if you compliment them, and worried if you don't. As long as you're making her cum in some way shape or form, just chillax.
    Chillax, lol. I am just having fun and posting about the things people say and do on dates, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by survivor08 View Post
    "You are huge" Was that a lie?
    Not necessarily a lie. It could be that she really did mean that you are a little overweight.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Heh... for a smaller woman... dick size definitions take on a different meaning. Some of my friends would say that 8 inches was just right... whereas, for me I favor a size much smaller and would certainly view 7 or 8 inches as 'huge.'

It just depends on the woman and what she is capable of handling to determine what she believes to be 'huge.'

For all you know... she was telling the truth and you just insulted her by essentially calling her a liar.

So take the damn compliment and be happy... sheesh...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

I'll have to see for myself in order to judge
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't know what is a bigger lie: that she said you are huge, or that you didn't enjoy her saying it.
    Actually, I find it rather awkward when a woman compliments my endowment. My self esteem was so shot from my first marriage that I thought there was something wrong with me. Once I started whoring myself out I received a lot of really nice compliments that I didn't (still don't) know how to take.

I will admit it is a bit of an ego stroke, but when a woman wants to be cruel your "manhood" is the first thing a woman goes for.

But, for a long time I figured I was of below average size, and that it wasn't pleasing to my wife, and that was maybe why she didn't want to sleep with me. (Rather than, you know, she has issues.) I've never really cared about it as long as my partner was happy. It's not like you can do anything about it that doesn't damage your bits.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

She prolly thought you were the smallest she ever had

So she said you were huge just to make you feel better
    Relationships are never a threat, cause I'll Erase the history and act like we never met

--Joe Budden

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post

I will admit it is a bit of an ego stroke, but when a woman wants to be cruel your "manhood" is the first thing a woman goes for.
    Is it? I always think of attacking intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Is it? I always think of attacking intelligence.
    Typically I'm more intelligent than the people have dated. My wife is probably the only person I have been in a relationship with that I would consider smarter than I am.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    Typically I'm more intelligent than the people have dated. My wife is probably the only person I have been in a relationship with that I would consider smarter than I am.
    This would bother some people. I have been with Phd candidates on down and I do think it is important to match up with some one in the same level intellectually, unless you have something to teach them otherwise.

case in point, my ex was not as book smart as me, but she was more street smart, and I found that attractive, but always would be dissappointed that sometimes she could not see things like I saw them and I am sure it was vice versa with her.

Today though, I am thinking that I could settle with someone who is lacking intellectually but makes up for it with heart and niceness....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast