+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Concert

Concert

On saturday the tickets for my girlfriends favorite artist went on sale (Usher), and i bought us some floor seat tickets for $155 as a surprise for her. But when i told her she wasn't that surprised or excited cause one of her friends (thats another guy) already bought tickets for them and told her first. so now she has to choose between a close friend and me. She really doesn't know what to do and i don't either. I told her that i'm not gonna pressure her into picking me or give her a guilt trip over it, but i really want her to go cause those things were expensive. Plus i know i should trust her and everything but i just can't help but be suspicous of another guy taking her to a concert. I really need some commentary on what i should do and what yall think about the situation. Thanks.
    Life is too short so love the one ya got, 'cause you might get run over or you might get shot...
    -Sublime (Thanks jslaughter )

Nafnir,

If she is your GF, then she may want to go with you (and tell that other guy sorry). If she is going to do otherwise... bite the bullet: be cool and dont discuss it with her (but keep in mind her level of loyalty for future).

And it is usually a good practice to ask if she is available on that day and time of future surprise.