+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: recoginizing the signals from a woman

recoginizing the signals from a woman

We can all agree that men are terrible at recognizing the signals from a woman (myself included), so what are some of the tell-tale signals that men can recoginize when a woman is trying to tell him that she is interested?

Yeah thats right girls sigals are realy hard to reconize. Before i went out with my ex i did't even knew that she was interested in me, i ended up knowing because my friend who was going out with her best friend told me she had a crush on me.

Its not that men are terrible at recognising signals from woman.. its just that women gives out wrong hints. I had this girl and when i knew something was wrong and asked her, she would always say nothing and that would piss me off sometime. so now when she said that. I'll just assume so.

aniway back to u.. a girl can be interested in you when she gives hints out such as always touching you whenever possible, always looking over in your direction (and looking away when u realized someone is looking at you ), mentioning your name alot of times when your out with you and your frenz, paying extra attention to you and not other guys ( fer those outspoken ones) and trying to impress you when ur out in a group. Well.. this are a few of those tell-tale signs that shes interested in you and when this happens.. heck just go fer it~!
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

It may depend on the personality of the person. If the person is outgoing and very assertive, then it's easier to identify the signals. However, if the person shy, then they tend to hide true emotions they carry.

Ok guys-woman will let you know they are interested-girls will not. And yes sometimes it depends on the personality-some woman are shy-but the body movements and her WORDS will let you know...maybe thats part of the problem-hmmm? cause men DONT listen? Yea that could be. But if a woman is interested in you she'll make it obvious...if youre not getting the subtle clues than theyre not. Easy. For me-if Im interested you'll know-I dont like to play games. Iif I see someone out in a social environment and I see someone giving me the eye-and I am attracted to you-I'll smile back-smiles are a HUGE thing...its the initial smile that will let you know. If she continues to stare and you catch her-go talk to her...hint 1: SMILES
    and then you just start a casual conversation-keep her talking to0-ask open ended questions...not yes or no-if you see her her chatting back thats another sign. If she starts to wonder off with her eyes...and loses interest then back off. But her keeping eye contact is also a sign. After awhile of chatting and you get her laughin you should start to see her just non-chalantly touching your arm...when you get to that point-you should have her number by the end of the night.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Squirrley,

"...Ok guys-woman will let you know they are interested-girls will not. And yes sometimes it depends on the personality-some woman are shy-but the body movements and her WORDS will let you know...maybe thats part of the problem-hmmm? cause men DONT listen? Yea that could be. But if a woman is interested in you she'll make it obvious...if youre not getting the subtle clues than theyre not. Easy. For me-if Im interested you'll know-I dont like to play games. Iif I see someone out in a social environment and I see someone giving me the eye-and I am attracted to you-I'll smile back-smiles are a HUGE thing...its the initial smile that will let you know. If she continues to stare and you catch her-go talk to her...hint 1: SMILES"

People smile at me everywhere: in stores, restaurants, school - everywhere.
    I should assume all the girls are interested? Highly unlikely you know.

"...If she starts to wonder off with her eyes...and loses interest then back off. But her keeping eye contact is also a sign. After awhile of chatting and you get her laughin you should start to see her just non-chalantly touching your arm...when you get to that point-you should have her number by the end of the night.[/QUOTE]

It is so rare that some girl will look into my eyes all the time.
    Why would she do that? to show me she is desperate? She's scared to show that. and touching... yes, some really desperate girls do that. yeah they were interested. But the only thing they have done is made me willing to run away. It was too obvious even before we start to talk it is not going to happen anything good.
    Average female would prefer never show any signs of that. It shows signs of
    neediness. Neediness means she is not popular. WHo wants to say I am not popular??!

Quote Originally Posted by BBC1
    Squirrley,

"...Ok guys-woman will let you know they are interested-girls will not. And yes sometimes it depends on the personality-some woman are shy-but the body movements and her WORDS will let you know...maybe thats part of the problem-hmmm? cause men DONT listen? Yea that could be. But if a woman is interested in you she'll make it obvious...if youre not getting the subtle clues than theyre not. Easy. For me-if Im interested you'll know-I dont like to play games. Iif I see someone out in a social environment and I see someone giving me the eye-and I am attracted to you-I'll smile back-smiles are a HUGE thing...its the initial smile that will let you know. If she continues to stare and you catch her-go talk to her...hint 1: SMILES"

People smile at me everywhere: in stores, restaurants, school - everywhere.
    I should assume all the girls are interested? Highly unlikely you know.

"...If she starts to wonder off with her eyes...and loses interest then back off. But her keeping eye contact is also a sign. After awhile of chatting and you get her laughin you should start to see her just non-chalantly touching your arm...when you get to that point-you should have her number by the end of the night.
    It is so rare that some girl will look into my eyes all the time.
    Why would she do that? to show me she is desperate? She's scared to show that. and touching... yes, some really desperate girls do that. yeah they were interested. But the only thing they have done is made me willing to run away. It was too obvious even before we start to talk it is not going to happen anything good.
    Average female would prefer never show any signs of that. It shows signs of
    neediness. Neediness means she is not popular. WHo wants to say I am not popular??![/QUOTE]

Then the average female sucks. I love it when my girlfriend shows signs like that. I don't know, I'm one of those guys who can just stare in a girls eyes and actually find it meeningful, talk for hours, and of course, play the little look away and then smile at each other games. Without stuff like that, it would start to get boring. Of course, it's going to get better after you have sex, but after a while, you two won't feel as close, and then bad things could happen to your relationship.

girls
    yes means no
    no means no
    maybe means no

what signals

Math

girls = time x money
    we know time = money
    so girls = money x money
    or money squared

and we all know money is the root of all evil

so girls = the square root of evil x evil

so girls = evil

Huendin,

"......Then the average female sucks. I love it when my girlfriend shows signs like that. I don't know, I'm one of those guys who can just stare in a girls eyes and actually find it meeningful, talk for hours....."

The idea was how to get signals _before_ you actaully know her ot talk to her. You dont stare at girls who you do not know, do you?
    And yeah, it is true - for men the average female signal sucks.

Why women do not invent new more understandable signal system?

How freakn hard is it for a guy to notice when a woman smiles at them? And yes everywhere you go people are going to smile...I think he wanted to know in certain situations here...such as a bar or local social event-whatever.

My gosh call me old fashion-but smiling and eye contact are true indicators or a start of someone being interested. Do you think a woman is going to go straigh up to someone they DONT know yet and say "hey im interested in you heres my number?" thats highly doubtful. Men and women have their own subtle clues-cat and mouse if you will-tit for tat-you smile at me and I might smile back!

so if a girl / woman smiles at a guy, it doesn't necessarily mean they are interested but is it okay to at least initiate something towards that goal?
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

YES! Say youre in a bar-library or a college class...you happen to see someone attractive to you or you know her through a friend you catch a glance at her-she notices and smiles. K-were cool there. A little while later you catch yourself looking again-if this continues and shes smiling back at you-then approach her. IF youre looking and shes not looking back anymore than you know-k shes busy or whatever try another day-but the smiles are the initial thing for women. And when we notice youre looking at us and if were interested then were gonna keep smiling at ya-maybe in hopes you will come talk to us...so smile man! Someone maybe watching you too!

shoot, haha! i think i found my problem, i've been looking at the wimmens and i look away as soon as they look at me. i can smile to the older women cuz i know i have no pressure on me, but to women my age and younger, i scurred. damn this insecurity. i'll try this in the next few months. hmmm...i hope it works. thanks squirrley!
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

Squirrley,

........How freakn hard is it for a guy to notice when a woman smiles at them? And yes everywhere you go people are going to smile...I think he wanted to know in certain situations here...such as a bar or local social event-whatever.

How freakn hard is it for a guy to notice when a woman does _not_
    smiles at him? A waitress smiles at even look right into my eyes all the times, a girl in the library - smiles all the times, especially at guys, a girl simply saying Hi when she walk too close - smiles, a girl in the elevator smiled cuz she was embarrased cuz of the wrond button she pressed...
    How freakn hard is it.......

......Do you think a woman is going to go straight up to someone they DONT know yet and say "hey im interested in you heres my number?" thats highly doubtful.

No I dont think so. By the way, why she would not say ".. here is my number?" She is not confident if he is good enough for her?
    Tons of girls do give their numbers to Brad Pitt - kinda persons. And it is ok.

.......Men and women have their own subtle clues-cat and mouse if you will-tit for tat-you smile at me and I might smile back!

Men do not have so sublte clues, they are primitively straightforward.
    If you smile at anyone, 95% chance that person'll smile back at you. (5% is that he\she simple did not notice your smile). Though of course it does not mean anything in terms of liking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast