+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: recoginizing the signals from a woman

Squirrley,

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    YES! Say youre in a bar-library or a college class...you happen to see someone attractive to you or you know her through a friend you catch a glance at her-she notices and smiles. K-were cool there. A little while later you catch yourself looking again-if this continues and shes smiling back at you-then approach her. IF youre looking and shes not looking back anymore than you know-k shes busy or whatever try another day-but the smiles are the initial thing for women. And when we notice youre looking at us and if were interested then were gonna keep smiling at ya-maybe in hopes you will come talk to us...so smile man! Someone maybe watching you too!
    Why is it comlex ritual - look\smile\look\smile?
    Cant a girl just come up to him and ask for somehting? Some help? Directions? Time? Any kinda question?
    Why it should be so subtle that a man should not get it?

PandaCivic,

Some other guy here was embarrased cuz when he kiss his girl, his got erection. Embarrased! You said you look away....
    You may called it pussification of men.
    It is interesting to note that women still want not a pussy but a man.

Quote Originally Posted by PandaCivic
    i think i found my problem, i've been looking at the wimmens and i look away as soon as they look at me. i can smile to the older women cuz i know i have no pressure on me, but to women my age and younger, i scurred. damn this insecurity.

all true...but certain smiles are inviting, and most smiles are just plain courteous. that's the hard part, distinguishing between the two.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

Quote Originally Posted by PandaCivic
    .....certain smiles are inviting, and most smiles are just plain courteous.
    So you want to be an expert on smiles? Just go ahead and ask girls out, later you'll see who smiled at you just plain courteously.
    Have a Good Civic Climb, Panda

Quote Originally Posted by m0by
    It may depend on the personality of the person. If the person is outgoing and very assertive, then it's easier to identify the signals. However, if the person shy, then they tend to hide true emotions they carry.
    I disagree completely. I think it is harder to tell if someone is very outgoing! The signs that you would think point to her liking you are thrown out of line. Whereas certain things like laughter at a lot of things you say, a little touchiness, eye contact, etc. make you feel like this person likes you, the fact of the matter is that this person may just feel more comfortable doing these things. It's harder to tell with someone outgoing because signs that would normally be more revealing or even telltale may just be something an outgoing person normally does. With a shy person, it's true that they hide emotions. But I feel that when a shy person does show their emotions, that they are usually true. So even some small thing from them may hint that they are interested in you.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

Youre quite the pessismetic kind arent ya BBC? If a woman is continually smiling back thats a damn hint already...thats easy. If she smiles once and doesnt look again shes not interested. Thats not really that hard to figure out once you start to notice it and pick up on them...those cute smiles!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    Youre quite the pessismetic kind arent ya BBC? If a woman is continually smiling back thats a damn hint already...thats easy. If she smiles once and doesnt look again shes not interested. Thats not really that hard to figure out once you start to notice it and pick up on them...those cute smiles!
    I agree that continuous smiles... long look into the eyes..yeah. Though
    in everyday life we dont see it. if it happens on a date - it is obvious even without smile, even before she smiles.
    In real life no one would stare at us, like us or not.

Yes I am very much a skeptic, no pink glasses:
    "The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point
    than the fact than a drunken man is happier than a sober one.
    -George Bernard Shaw, writer, Nobel laureate

yeah but i have found from many experiences that women can be major teases, smiling at you with that look in her eye but actually meaning nothing. That is why women are just crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by 68mustang
    yeah but i have found from many experiences that women can be major teases, smiling at you with that look in her eye but actually meaning nothing. That is why women are just crazy!
    of course it fun to tease you, make you think "what is she thinking?"
    to make you try to approach her, to see how you act... confident or not.
    It's fun! they are not crazy at all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12