+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Holiday Love Stories

Holiday Love Stories

Well hopefully i dont bore anyone with this story but ill share it anyway even though its not half as interesting and complicated as others on this site..

Recently i went on holidays to phuket for 3 weeks and met a girl who's name is alexandra.. it may be very very early to say this but ive never felt this way about someone.. maybe for once i had slight belief in the theory of love at first sight, she was just perfect, everything about her.. Her personality, beautiful smile, adoring laugh, enthusiasm and determination towards life.. i have never in my life met a girl like this.. and i know 3 weeks doesnt seem like a very convincing amount of time, but ive never felt this about a girl.. for the first time in my life i found someone who i really feel passionately about.. we both knew something was forming between the both of us.. it was a constant case of obvious hints and flirting

on my last night we had dinner and drinks by the beach.. And she told me how every year she comes to the same resort at the same time with her family.. we exchanged email addresses and phone numbers and early next morning i left back to australia.. But the part which hurts the most is that i never got to tell her how i felt.. and i still cant stop thinking about her...

I need help, is she worth chasing or is this just something i should leave.. I feel like i would travel half way across the world to see her smile again.. is this just another love story.. is it even love?? i dont even know if i have even experienced love yet.. i know the time getting to know her was short.. but those 3 weeks were the best 3 weeks of my life..

if this has been posted into a random thread sorry cause im learning how to use this site..

i think its love
    email her and inform her about ur feelings towords her