+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A Battler For One True Love

A Battler For One True Love

A Battle for One True Love
    High School Love, College Love and Future Wife
    Words By: Kevin Llanera

We all have our own situation in love from our first love, best love and our future love ones. Here is my own story of love since High School until this day.

How the Love Started
    It started way back in High School I was just having a typical day going to school and then after school go back home then finish some homework or just chill in the house. It was the first day of school and everything is new to me the only difference is it’s my first time to be in a star section. We were then arranged in boy and girl seats to avoid getting noisy in school. We were waiting for the next teacher to come until this seatmate of mine started talking to me. She was saying “hi” and “what are you doing” so I answered “I am just drawing cars”.
    After a couple of months it was recess I was going down to eat and I remember I left my bag open when I came back it was closed. I then opened it then saw a letter which I got surprised saying
    “Wala kami ni Arthur
    D”
    When one subject was over one of my classmates approached me. He then asked Dianne if she wrote the letter but she declined and said I never wrote that letter right in front of me. She even went back to her seat I never knew really her penmanship before. My classmate just told me that she wrote it. It was only until later that same year 1998 she knew I was in love with her. The whole class knew it and was teasing us. One day came she told me that she doesn’t want to have someone right now because she had a very bad experience. I felt sad from what she said because I never fallen for someone before. She then change her ways like not talking to me anymore and couldn’t sit next to me anymore. We were still paired in 3rd year field demo and even in the graduation ceremony.

A Memorable 18th birthday
    When her 18th birthday came it was my first time to go on such occasion I gave her a gift from the money I saved from my allowance. Even though I wasn’t invited I still came. My classmates said to me I should go over to her 18th birthday. It was fun I remember the old Dianne I used to know. The one who starts talking to me even I am quiet at times. It was a memorable 18th birthday seeing her smile from afar was the best days in my High School life. She introduced me to her cousin which is named Kevin as well.

College Came
    When college came I became sad since I’m not going to see her anymore in college. It is way impossible for me to know where she is and what school she is going. As I was about to go the comfort room, I saw someone as I go near I saw her I even said to myself “what is she doing here?” I later found out that her classroom she is in was just beside mine. I only see her once and awhile. Some of my classmates asked me “what’s the best thing you really like about Dianne?” I answered them was just simple. “When I see her she is everything already I’ve ever dream of”. When my birthday came I had a common friend who knows her. I then told her that invite Dianne so that we can talk but when she came back she told me that Dianne already went home.

After College
    When 2006 came I was in school to follow up the documents I need for graduation my classmate texted me saying that Dianna was in his condo. When I saw her she was with someone and another classmate of hers. I told everyone there that I am changing my last name. I even let everyone see I am carrying her graduation photo in my wallet. When Dianne left and her boyfriend I told his other friend that I really love her and she was my first love in High School. I was about to go down the condo when I heard someone arguing. It was Dianne and her boyfriend arguing about the graduation photo that I have in my bag. When it was 2009 my classmate in college gave me her yahoo account. I was happy it was like winning in a lottery. We then chatted but she was shy. I then told her I miss her. She told me she is already in the U.S in North California. I felt sad because now I know her yahoo account but she is already in the U.S. I also found out from my high school classmate that before Dianne left in the United States she had a boyfriend but left her with some other girl.

The Proposal
    After knowing she is already in North California I was really about to give up but since I am into cars and love racing I had an idea to put the word “Will You Marry me Dianna Llanera” in the back of my race car once it is finished. I hope she sees it personally or maybe her friends and family can see it. I’ll be joining car shows as well to show it. She really changed my life since High School. The purpose was just to let her know that how many obstacles came from High School until this day my mind is set on one thing alone and that is I’m still in love with her. If she would ask how much I’m in love with her it is already been proven and done.

Now she is living in San Jose CA and her job is a housekeeper.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Are you a stalker? No offense, but your search method seems a little odd.

Surely, if she wanted you to find her, she would let you know?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Nope I'm just looking someone might know her.