+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My adventures in turkey!!!

My adventures in turkey!!!

Wow...Turkey was a blast!!! And I had all kinda sorts of adventure!! Lemme tell you...
    Ok, so I went to Turkey with my university friends. Since one of my friends is turkish, we decided to go to Turkey, the four of us (we usually hang aroung together, and we're like the craziest gals in the uniV!). Our names are Killerbabe, Cobra, Black Rose, Tequila, moreover we have our very own clan- Gangster Babes. So we went to Turkey...all on our OWN. Which was just great! We went to bodrum, whih is like this CRAZY place for crazy ppl like us. Bodrum is famous for it's wonderful night clubs and all sorts of entertainment for young ppl. We were clubbing everyday for two weeks non-stop! We went to the coolest night club in Turkey (needless to say they all knew us there by the end of the first week, and, lol, they called us the "Charlie's Angels" I love dancing!!! And as I found out, other people(mainly guys) love to see me dance) I LOVED dancing on the bar stakes! It's so much fun! (Specially if you're a bit drunk) (No kidding, I almost fell down once!)
    Every Saturday night the biggest night club in Bodrum, Halikarnas, is having a crazy FOAM party! Since we heard so much about it, we decided that we should definitely go there- so we did. Now let me tell you what: I've never had so much fun!!! This is the craziest night club ever! Lemme explain. There's this huge open-air dancefloor situated right nest to the sea. So as people groove to some funky music there's foam coming out of the corners all over the dancefloor. In less than two hours we're like completely all in foam- it gets up to your chin and higher in some places! People go wild...I was dancing all over the place all in foam, all soaking wet- now that feels great! Moreover, there are those crazy guys who run all over the place trying to drag us, the poor girls on the floor...I thought I'd drown in that foam, cause there was this guy (who obviously liked me) who kept blowing foam into my face and did all kinds of things i didn't really like. So me and my girls had to "fight" those guys) It was fun!
    Then I got a marriage proposal. No kidding. I wanted to have a one night stand, but this guy went crazy! He almost ruined our vacation!! I didn't know how to get him off my back! (I still don't know how to!) I've never thought someone could really fall so much for me! I mean he adored EVERY moved I made. That sickman told me that the greatest pleasure for him is just to watch me...when I'm having fun in the pool, on the beach, in the restaurant. He just loved to watch me play pool with my friends...no kidding. This guy just spied on me!! :roll: I couldn't eat, cause he was practically STARING at me! Then that crazyman proposed! (he's actually really cute, and he's 24, and he's a perspective banker...he's turkish, but I've a feeling he's not, cause he doesn't look Turkish...he looks...German!)
    But thank God, he left in a couple days cause he had some problems with his work...yay! But now i really feel like I'm spoiling his life. He's really cute, and there are bunches of girls who'd lve to date or even marry him, but why me?! I'm not turkish, and i don't wanna live in turkey (I told him that I don't feel like spendiong the rest of my days in turkey and you know what he said?! "I can live in any country for you!" how realistic is that?!)...he keeps sms'ing me 24/7, and he even sent me a bunch of red roses from Turkey! He really thinks I'll change my mind...poor thing.
    Then I got bitten by this weird thing (they said it was a sea hedgehog(?) or something)...OUCH, THAT HURT! I was just making my way to the beach cause I got cold in the water, so then (I swear i didn't see anything!) something just stung my toe! How could that be?! how could i have stepped on something like a sea hedgehog? i must've seen it! But I swear all I saw was plain sand! :? the I just got out of the water and my toe started to hurt even more! then this lifeguard came over and started saying something like "No problem", what a freak! I'm shrieking with pain and he comes over and says it's "no problem"! Then my friends hurried over too, and then there was this huge crowd of people around me...then somebody brought ice for my poor toe ( :cry: ) then my friend asked the lifeguard to call the doctor...but he said that the doctor was gone!! Can you believe it?! We stayed in one of the best hotels in turkey and they didn't have a doctor! Then they called the ambulance (cause I was like DYING, it hurt so much)..but it didn't come in 10 mins so we were like desperate...then *the guy* (needless to say he hasn't proposed at that time yet, and anyway...i even dumped him the day before)....so as I was saying *the guy* rescued me! He took me to the hospital by his car, and then he was like carrying me on his arms all the way through! Lol, you know what? While he was carrying me back and forth, he kept saying "Oh Juliet! Oh, Juliet!" as if "Please don't die! please don't die!" ahaha, that's so funny! So then I had to be nicer to him...
    Hmm...what else? Oh yeah! I had the fun of my life! haha, wonder if anyone will actually read it all the way to the end, lol!
    The End. (just felt like putting right at the end )

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hahaha,..sorry too tired right now to read this whole post... be back tomorrow. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Guys if you think you're getting away with that just like that, you're wrong. nobody reads my posts..pooor me
    I have it all. Including kino.

I did nice trip you have.

I read it. I'm glad you had such an excellent time. I myself am not into the club scene too much because I'm always one of the ugly people serving drinks not one of the beautiful people dancing. After saturday's post, yours seems kinda short now. :wink:
    Heit ist mein taug.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha i know that others will agree with me, but when there is a long post, like the one that saturday wrote, justin always seems to leave a post that seems like he didn't read it. just something that i've noticed. raverboy

:roll: ur a nutta girl in a good way! im going barcellona (canny spell) in spain for 4 months! soon cant wait!
    Purple Bunnies rock!!!!!

I read all the post in here but I don't answer some of them because they are out of my league.

Yeah, I know I'm a bit crazy!
    Lol, Justinfirelake demystified!

Justin has a habit of making hugely profound responses to huge posts too. I forget which one it was, it must've been a good 5 mimute read and his answer was 4 words. Gotta hand it to that guy. :wink:
    Heit ist mein taug.

Most of you people here have more experience in relationship then me.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha i'm don't want to seem like i'm bashing on you cuz that isn't my intensions, but it's not really the experience that makes a good reply. it's basically your two cents about what you think and how you feel to the post. saturday's sitution wasn't a difficult one to reply to. raverboy

Like you said ...this is just my perspective on the situation...