+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dying to know what she is thinking!

Dying to know what she is thinking!

Okay a girl that I like and that used to like me recently said that she only wants to be friends. I was shocked because she said and did many things that would lead me to think otherwise but out of nowhere she says this.

We used to hang out a lot and even went out to eat one day but she just seems to change out of nowhere. Could it be another guy or something? When I ask what changed she said she never liked me enough to date and that she is not the type of person to be in a relationship and that she didn't want to tell me because she didn't want to hurt my feelings. She fails to realize this is much worse.

Could it be that she still likes me but doesn't want to tell and show it anymore? The reason why it could be this is because she is mixed (majority white) and im black and she doesn't know how her mom would react to that. I would love for it to be that reason but Im just clueless right now.

maybe she still likes you ,but don't want to argue with her mom...You know how stupid parents could be sometimes...

just give her space, she'll come back if she's really into you and forget the odds if ever she realizes your worth.

Stop hypothesizing. Take what she says as the truth unless shown otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Spring Haze View Post
    Stop hypothesizing. Take what she says as the truth unless shown otherwise.
    It might be that, it might not. You may never know. Be her friend if you want, but don't fool yourself into thinking you still have a chance.
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

Im going go with giving her some space. I really don't think I can just be friends with this girl, at least not right now. Maybe not talking or texting her for a while will help me either get over her or make her miss me.

I think that you should see it just as she said it. She just wants to be friends. It could be another guy, but who knows. I think that it is a good idea to just give her space.