+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I miss my ex

I miss my ex

I broke up with my ex, who i dated for 2 years in Jan. Recently, I started to miss him, especially when my current bf is absent. At night, I usually feel lonely and want to talk but I don't feel comfortable calling my bf. One night, I couldn't help it so I called ex and blahblahblah. I was tearing up when I was talking because I feel I was pathetic. ex didn't know of course.
    Finals are coming so last night, i was studying in an empty classroom by myself. My plan was to pull an allnigher and go to my final this morning directly. However, at 2am, my computer suddenly broke and it was too late for me to walk home. I called my bf, told him my computer broke and asked him to check my final location for me. He did, and I asked him to tell me a nice story or so because I was the only one in that building at that time, I felt unsecured without my laptop. BF didn't say much. He just told me to rest early and we said goodbye.
    I was feeling weird. So I called ex and told him about my situation. I was whining the whole time and ex told me he would call me back. 5 mins later, he called back, told me he borrowed his roommate's car and he was outside of the building to take me home. (bf has a car himself)
    I FELT SO HAPPY AND COMPLICATED.
    When I was in the car, I started to cry. I felt I was a real loser, and I felt lonely.
    After that, for the whole day, I was recalling how nice ex was and the happy time we spent together.
    I still like bf, but it's so hard to be with him.
    ex is nice, but I feel he is immature and I have never had any real conversation with him and that was basically why we broke up.
    Do you think ex is my real love or I am just too lonely.
    Last edited by lilsunflower; 15-05-09 at 08:47 PM.

I think you need to make up your damn mind.

You broke up with one guy and dated someone else. And now you're thinking about breaking up with your current bf for your ex? And then when you have problems with your ex you'll jump back into calling your bf to be with him again.

Stop being so damn indecisive. I can't tell you who you're "real love" is. I can, however, tell you to stop acting so immature.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I think you need to make up your damn mind.

You broke up with one guy and dated someone else. And now you're thinking about breaking up with your current bf for your ex? And then when you have problems with your ex you'll jump back into calling your bf to be with him again.

Stop being so damn indecisive. I can't tell you who you're "real love" is. I can, however, tell you to stop acting so immature.
    Definitely this.

You're completely disrespecting your current boyfriend with these actions. If you're not sure what you want-- tell him what you've been doing, I'm sure he'll decide for you.

Seriously, you should stop contact with both until you figure out what you want-- involving other peoples feelings in your immaturity/indecisiveness is just harmful to them.

Quote Originally Posted by alovehangoverr View Post
    Definitely this.

You're completely disrespecting your current boyfriend with these actions. If you're not sure what you want-- tell him what you've been doing, I'm sure he'll decide for you.

Seriously, you should stop contact with both until you figure out what you want-- involving other peoples feelings in your immaturity/indecisiveness is just harmful to them.
    Sorry I forgot clarify: my relationship with my current bf was not working out well at the beginning, namely he was a very independent person and only saw me when he felt like it. I told him it was hurting me and if this doesn't change, I had to move on once I meet someone better. He was ok with that. So I guess he doesn't really care.

I told him online that ex took me back and he didn't seem to care at all. =(

Quote Originally Posted by lilsunflower View Post
    Sorry I forgot clarify: my relationship with my current bf was not working out well at the beginning, namely he was a very independent person and only saw me when he felt like it. I told him it was hurting me and if this doesn't change, I had to move on once I meet someone better. He was ok with that. So I guess he doesn't really care.

I told him online that ex took me back and he didn't seem to care at all. =(
    and independence is a bad thing right? Good thing the US was founded on the Declaration of Dependence.

You give ultimatums you loose. I think you did that guy a favor
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

I thought it was funny that she had to wait until she found someone better before she moved on. God forbid she's actually single for a little while.
    I don't chase, I replace.