+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Cheating :(

Cheating :(

Hello everybody!
    I'm new here, my name is Sophie.

This is my story...
    My boyfriend cheated on me. However, Ihave no proove he did it, a friend told me he've seen him with another girl. I know that if i tell him about this, he'll deny everything.
    My problem is that i want to be with him, i love him! but i take it for granted that he is the type of guy that will always cheat, and i've already cried enough for him. Idont know if it is worth asking for a reason or just finish this relation without saying so much.I've been analysing the advantages and disadventages of both, but i cant come to a conclusion. What's more, we havent seen each other for almost two weeks, thats why I know something is going on although he said everything is all right and made other excuses..

Well, this is all ..
    thanks for reading

well you cant continue this relationship by any means... you dont trust him. You either have to confront him and say your friend saw him with another girl or just end it with him and tell him you dont trust him. Looks like you already know what to do. Although, if you ask him if he has been cheating and he admits to it you could try working through it if you loved him as much as you say you do...but that might be more hassle than its worth.
    good luck