+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how do i approach her

how do i approach her

im 20 years old, i work in a department store, i work in the service center department which does tires oil changes etc, she is a cashier and we havnt said one word to each other the entire time i have been there (8 months) but i have had this crush on her since i started there shes beautiful but not in a way which she knows, shes quiet, nice shes a good girl, shes not one of those girls who are hot and knows it so acts skankish shes not like that shes a nice girl ive never really dealt with girls like that i dont want to make myself look like an idiot and i dont want to come off as a creep or anything so what should i do, i want to do it soon before its to late

if you say hi i doubt she will think you are a creep considering you havent spoken to her in 8 months. Just go over to her one day and ask her how she is etc etc and see if you can get any conversation out of her. Either that or wonder for the rest of your life what could of happened.

Hi LuckyLuke2B9,

I understand your confusion and fear. I think that your biggest fear is the one of rejection. But lets face the truth: you don't know till you ask. Now there is two things you can do: you can keep it to yourself, and (if she's single) another guy gets her, or you can find the courage to walk up to her, risk rejection and ask her out for a coffee. She can say yes or no, that's up to her, but at least, you know now where you are standing and you did yourself a few huge favours: you cranked up your self esteem and you got yourself some clarity about the possibilities with her. Either way, if you don't act, you'll have a NO for sure, if you act, you MAY have a yes. It's up to you of course, which course of action you will follow. If it's of any help: expect the worst and hope for the best (in other words, be prepared for a no, and if you get one, just say you understand and walk away, there are more girl on the planet. If you get a yes, don't jump up and down in joy, simply say thank you and make arrangements for the 'date'. Then walk away. You don't want to come over to needy or clingy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Go to her and talk to her.