+ Follow This Topic

Thread: New Why Are Kids Rushing Into Sex No Army

New Why Are Kids Rushing Into Sex No Army

Honestly why are kids rushing into sex these days. Are they really that anxious to become adults? I remember when i was little i dreaded the day i would have to leave the house and do stuff on my own. Sex was gross.
    Sex involves alot of responsiblility that kids arent ready to take upon themselves yet.

There's a lot more to becoming an adult than sex.

It's just a thing "grown ups" do.

Because Sex is da poop man!!!
    BLA BLA BLA

Because sex is awesome... thats why. I'm not saying you should do it at a young age, but it is great. I didn't do it until i was 18, actually just recently was my first time, i just turned 18 last month. The reason that kids do it is because they are curious, and want to know what all the hubub is about and try it out for themselves. I was scared at first at the thought of it, but really wanted it. Then i met someone special and wham it happened. All I can say is ahh yeah thats nice

Puppy Love

As I've said, kids are growing up much faster because they are exposed to far more, times are changing people are becoming more curious, while at the same time experiencing more.

If anything, blame it on the adults, not the kids. But you can't help any sort of evolution, that includes the media.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    kids are rushing into sex so they can have children that can follow in their footsteps. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

It is kind of scary how early kids are exposed to sex. What worries me is not puppy love, but those casual hookups that have become the norm in a lot of social circles. Kids are not ready to handle the emotions and dangers that go along with this. Boys become womanizers.. girls use sex to gain acceptance.. mistakes happen and lives get screwed up. It's tragic, and like Innova said, I do blame the adults. Parents have to raise their kids to know better... too many people are trying to be pals with their children or worse yet, they don't care enough about what their kids are doing.
    ~elli

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you can't put the blame entirely on the parents. look at the way that societ is today.... there is a huge emphasis on sex. it sells everything. it's advertised in movies, magazines, and on television. it's become something that can very profitable. parents can only enforce so much control and guide children so much. a parent can't watch over their children 24 7, so where they lack, the media and society will intergrate and sex is a usual outcome. a hew years ago i would ask you, how many virgins do you know over the age of 21?? but now it seems that you would ask, honestly how many virgins do you know over the age of 18... not very much right? i blame this on society and the way the world is today. raverboy

I completely agree that society is a huge factor, but my point is that it's the parents' job to send their kids out into the world with the right tools and good mindset. No one can watch their children 24/7; the best you can do it raise them right and hope for the best. But I agree that today's society doesn't assist that in any way and does work against parents at times. It can't be easy to balance protecting your kids and letting them live their lives. I'm sure I'll have it all figured out by the time I'm ready to have some though.. hehe.. yeah right
    ~elli

I blame it on the schools!! they teach sex eduaction and tell you what its like and they always say its good and things like that. it makes us all sooo want to know what its like. after the first sex edjcation week we have all the guys r gagging for it.

and of course all kids in there teens want to be grown up and sex is just another way of getting there.
    - Claire -

It's the hormones! We can't help it lol.

wow! ive sent 200 posts!! wahoo!!

yes i think its the hormones as well. i think ppl our age have been getting hornyer and hornyer lately!! lol
    - Claire -

I'd say its a few things

1) SEX SELLS - therefore movies, tv, magazines, books everything is about sex..sex..sex...SEX! Kids see it everywhere.

2) Effective contraceptives are now availible, so alot of people who wouldn't used to have it before, are because they know they won't risk pregnancy.

3) Horomones in our foods, are causing kids to hit puberty younger.

4) Related to the first point, sex sells, not the same pressure to "wait till marriage" - also people are pushing off marriage. Whereas before kids would be getting married, now they aren't, but biological needs for sex aren't going away.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i think that i'll teach my children about sex. the good the bad, but mainly push them to have safe sex because children will do as they plase, without really knowing the effects of the outcome. raverboy