+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ms Jane's Class.. :Dating 101- What not to say to a woman your dating...

Ms Jane's Class.. :Dating 101- What not to say to a woman your dating...

... ok everyone.. welcome to Squirrley and my's first class in Dating..
    This class will be about what not to say in dating.. then I will have a follow up class in the Sex thread about what not to say in bed..

Lesson 1: ... Ladies.. whats the worst thing you have heard from a guy your dating... or .. was dating.. ??

" .. I really want to take you out.. but I have to ask my mom. " ...
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

whoa... .. not a good move...

here's a good one.. your on your first date.. he picks you up.. you go to a restaurant and during dinner he says casually... " ,, so I went on this date last night with this other girl ... " .. .. You are out on a date with this girl.. dont tell her about passed dates or even recent dates.. especially not on a first date.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Here comes a curious student

What not to say is easy when you know what to say.
    So what we are suppose to talk about except weather "and stuff like that"?
    Want your opinion.

Me and my girlfriend were at the beach one time and i was carrying her in the water for about 10 minutes and my arms were getting tired. so i said "i can't carry you anymore" all the sudden shes mad at me calling her fat. Still havn't heard the end of that one from her lol. so heres the tip if you carry a lady when you put her down keep your mouth shut
    Life is too short so love the one ya got, 'cause you might get run over or you might get shot...
    -Sublime (Thanks jslaughter )

ok... things to say, and Squirt.. help me here...

1. Always go to flattery... " hey cute dress... nice hair.." .. whatever, girls dig it
    2. x's are that X'S! Dont bring up in convo... past is past .. let it stay there.
    3. this is a big one... When it comes to convo .. especially personal info.. there is a right time and a wrong time.. make sure if you air your dirty laundry so to speak, you know when. Woman are intuative .. we know when your upset or flustered.. just relaz and make sure you really are into the date.. not thinking about ESPN. lol
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

Quote Originally Posted by jane
    ok... things to say, and Squirt.. help me here...

1. Always go to flattery... " hey cute dress... nice hair.." .. whatever, girls dig it
    So basically flattery is a good topic. I thought a too sweet pie became inedible...I cant imagine I'd listen to flattery and enjoy it.

BBC1 see right there this is WHY we have our classes-some men are clueless...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    BBC1 see right there this is WHY we have our classes-some men are clueless...
    Squirrley,

Well... do you like fake flattery? Honestly?

see thats it... who said anything about being fake with flattery?? if you have to fake it ... then why are you even bothering?
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

Quote Originally Posted by jane
    see thats it... who said anything about being fake with flattery?? if you have to fake it ... then why are you even bothering?
    Jane,

It is not like I dont like anything about her.
    Lets be honest: I like her waist, breats, legs...lips. What am I supposed to say in terms of flattery we mentioned? "ah you got great eyes?"

Why would I say "I like your hair" if I dont care?
    I dont care that much about her dress - I care way more what behind it

I am honest. Can you be?

if it sounds cynical enough, notice that:
    ...The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism
    by those who have not got it.
    -- George Bernard Shaw

ah hell have a class have an ass! Just kidding BBC1!!! reallly man. Well were not talkn about fakn flattery-but my heavens you cant find ONE thing to say to your woman that would make her feel good?

Uh so let me get this-youre just attracted to the ladies ass and cant see whats in front of the breasts is that? Why cant you find something attractive about what shes wearing or her eyes? Oh forget this one-youre showing some real unattractive attributes thats for sure BBC1.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    ah hell have a class have an ass! Just kidding BBC1!!! reallly man. Well were not talkn about fakn flattery-but my heavens you cant find ONE thing to say to your woman that would make her feel good?

Uh so let me get this-youre just attracted to the ladies ass and cant see whats in front of the breasts is that? Why cant you find something attractive about what shes wearing or her eyes? Oh forget this one-youre showing some real unattractive attributes thats for sure BBC1.
    Squirrley,

what you are saying is like this:
    In class a student goes
    "Ms. Squirrley, how much would be log(10^20)?"
    "Cant you get it by yourself damn ass?"

I was wondering what I was supposed to say as a compliment if all acceptable compliments are about how sexy she is (which is damn good!)

Answer: "...cant find ONE thing to say to your woman that would make her feel good?"

I can find 10 things, but it is what I honeslty think is good: from her lips to her ass. Not eyes (eyes are ok), and not the dress (I have no passion for a dress I am not a woman).

You: ......Why cant you find something attractive about what shes wearing or her eyes?

Why-why.. she is wearing old jeans and my soul just cant let me say they are cool. But I see some of her naked back(which is close to teh ass ), and it is cool. You think I have to say.. "Wow... you got a cool.. as.sorry.. back?

Quote Originally Posted by BBC1
    Squirrley,

Well... do you like fake flattery? Honestly?
    Dang you're hopeless. Sheesh. Of course we love compliments. Something original always works like "I've never seen such a beautiful hair color, it's a great hue it really goes well with your rosy cheeks".

Also, men do NOt under any circumstances round up a date just because it's only a date if you want to continue hanging out together. On our first date Mike and I went to this lovely Italian restaurant and we talked for three hours. It was after midnight and Mike suddenly wants to go to a night club with me! I think to myself, man this guy likes me so much, he's so cool! Forget that I had to be home an hour ago, just call my P's and tell 'em something came up and we're on the way to a nightclub already.

Next we're wildly dancing and are about to make out (but this time we're not as drunk) but we decide to make out for the first time acknowledging our attraction towards each other. We step off the dance floor and find a cozy corner and then Mike gives me a great kiss. Ah... see the butterflies?

Great date.
    I have it all. Including kino.

You could just say that everything about her is beautiful. It doesn't need to come out like that but if you can think of 10 things that you love about her just bunch them together into one.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Quote Originally Posted by BBC1
    Squirrley,

Why-why.. she is wearing old jeans and my soul just cant let me say they are cool. But I see some of her naked back(which is close to teh ass ), and it is cool. You think I have to say.. "Wow... you got a cool.. as.sorry.. back?
    Well...to tell you the truth I don't see anything wrong or offensive about telling a woman that she's sexy - why can't you jst tell her that she's really hot and sexy and has great legs, lips, etc. Why not? If more men would have the courage to tell their women how nice their butts (legs, breasts, etc.) are then maybe less women would be so insecure.

Actually, when I just met my boyfriend and my friends and I took him out to a bar he kept checking out my back when we were all sitting at a table. My friend pointed out that some guys were looking our way and Mike leaned over and gently pressed a spot on my back right above the butt and said "They're all looking right at this beautiful spot over here". That gave me the chills. And I didn't think it was perverse or anything...
    I have it all. Including kino.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast