+ Follow This Topic

Thread: To ask out on a date?

To ask out on a date?

Hello,
    new to the boards. I met this girl for the very first time who goes to school(college) with my sister, a couple weekends ago. She's beautiful and seemed like a really nice gal. I'd really like to see if there would be anything between us, but beings we don't know each other besides meeting that one night, has left me apprehensive about actually starting anything. My question is, would I be going too far, or being too bold if I were to ask he out to dinner n a movie, or to do anything? I'm kinda leaning towards asking her out to a date, as lifes too short to live with regrets such as not asking something like that, then never knowin what possibly could have been..

I thank you for your input in advance,
    Casey

What is the worst that can happen? She might say no. That does not mean that there is something wrong with you, may be she a different understanding of who she wants as a mate.

I just don't want her to think i'm some kind of stalker lol. I just over heard my sis and one of her friends talking about this girl(the one i wanna ask out on a date) and how she needs to find a good guy...not being arrogant, but i think of myself as being a relatively good guy;, and have been told this by a couple people... just dunno what to do, but like you said...what's the worst...a no...i hear 'no's' for everything else all the time lol

thanks,
    casey

Quote Originally Posted by 06caurru View Post
    Hello,
    new to the boards. I met this girl for the very first time who goes to school(college) with my sister, a couple weekends ago. She's beautiful and seemed like a really nice gal. I'd really like to see if there would be anything between us, but beings we don't know each other besides meeting that one night, has left me apprehensive about actually starting anything. My question is, would I be going too far, or being too bold if I were to ask he out to dinner n a movie, or to do anything? I'm kinda leaning towards asking her out to a date, as lifes too short to live with regrets such as not asking something like that, then never knowin what possibly could have been..

I thank you for your input in advance,
    Casey
    There's nothing wrong with asking her out on a date and don't take her negative reactions personally. Just because she says no doesnt mean she doesnt like you.

So if she says no, then don't force it yet. Be friends with her and get on her good side, make her feel comfortable with you. Maybe she will say yes the next time you ask her out.

Girls also love persistent guys (persistent in a good way. *wink*)
    [URL="http://adventuresofagirlfriend.blogspot.com/"]
    Adventures of a girlfriend
    [/URL]