+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Failure

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Failure

So I was getting it on earlier tonight. I did everything wrong. I don't know what the hell happened. First we were making out and my cuff link caught in her hair. She cringed in pain as I struggled to untangle it. I took my jacket off only to tangle her hair in the button of my shirt sleeve.

After that I fumbled downstairs like a virgin and tried to put my fingers in the... er.. wrong spot. She climbed on top and I immediately went flaccid. Then she climbed off and I got hard and finally lost my load on her stomach. I didn't say anything. I was hoping she wouldn't notice. When she finally did a couple minutes later I just sort of said "whoopsee" and then told her I had to get going.

She was pissed. Hell, I did a better job my first time around.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dude.

You have shaken my faith.

it uh... happens to all guys.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She'll probably give you extra consideration since you wore a shirt with cufflinks. Besides, I'm sure it won't happen again....

Whoa... you can still mess up this late in the game?

Say it isn't so... Lies... all lies...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

It's just your body naturally telling you to abort this situation. You didn't miss out on anything worthwhile and memorable.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Some days you get the beer, and some days the beer gets you.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you need more practice with a woman you are more familiar with.

ahem.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I think you need more practice with a woman you are more familiar with.

ahem.

You know I never understood the men and women that like to bang several different people rather than have long term (or even short term!) relationships. We long term relationship people get all types of practice. You lose your inhibition, explore, and get wild. And if you break up from that long term relationship your next partner will think that you were a whore because of your varied experience but really you just had much practice with one person. I would rather date a man that had a long term relationship with one woman than a man that had several love affairs with 20+. Actually he could be a virgin, but the point is you get more sex from a healthy, loving long term relationship than from weekly, monthly, or whatever it is one night stands.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    It's just your body naturally telling you to abort this situation. You didn't miss out on anything worthwhile and memorable.
    You know I never understood the men and women that like to bang several different people rather than have long term (or even short term!) relationships. We long term relationship people get all types of practice. You lose your inhibition, explore, and get wild. And if you break up from that long term relationship your next partner will think that you were a whore because of your varied experience but really you just had much practice with one person. I would rather date a man that had a long term relationship with one woman than a man that had several love affairs with 20+. Actually he could be a virgin, but the point is you get more sex from a healthy, loving long term relationship than from weekly, monthly, or whatever it is one night stands.

I came here to pretty much say just that. Didn't you refer to her as "the girl you ****" earlier today?
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Really Lesa? You prefer long-term relationships? You don't see the appeal of casual sex? I had no idea. You should try and articulate that view more often. See if you can stick into every thread regardless of the context.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

We all have bad days in bed, Gribble. You're only human. Rest it out, try harder next time.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    At least you're getting them into the bedroom mate. That particular skills seems to have deserted me.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Lol you're an idiot.

Vashti was referring to herself

Sh*t happens. Don't beat yourself up over it.. and next time, don't wear cuff links. Go back to her, make a joke about it without putting yourself or her down. Just be goofy about it. She'll understand you just had a bad day. Then ask if she wants to go for round two without the "OOPS"...
    Last edited by Yggdrasil; 21-05-09 at 11:07 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast