+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Parents and relationships?

Parents and relationships?

Dear Friends,

Have you ever wondered why some people are more successful in finding satisfying relationships than others? Although many studies have focused on the impact of parenting styles on our adult intimate relationships, the exact connection remains unclear.

This study examines the most recent psychological surveys to evaluate this problem. We are seeking more specific information on the connection between an individual’s opinions of their parents and later adult relationships. In order to be eligible for the survey, you must have been raised in the U.S. in a two-parent household from birth until age 18.

Participation is voluntary and all participants are eligible for a lottery with a $50 prize.

In order to gain the most insight into these two topics, we would like to collect as much information as possible, so your participation is not only greatly appreciated but also valuable. Your participation in this study will take approximately 30 minutes of your time and is done entirely on-line by answering questionnaires. The questionnaires can be accessed by clicking on the link below:

[url]http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=QTpqypE_2f4t2ZEaqoJfkOBA_3d_3d[/url]

All information collected is anonymous and you will not be asked for identifying information at any time. You may choose to create an I.D. (3 letters and 2 numbers) in order to receive your personal results of the survey. The results are not intended to serve as a professional clinical diagnosis.

Your participation is greatly appreciated and I thank you for your time and the valuable information. Please forward this e-mail to anyone that may be interested in participating in this study.

Best regards,
    a

Quote Originally Posted by alex12345 View Post
    Participation is voluntary and all participants are eligible for a lottery with a $50 prize. All information collected is anonymous and you will not be asked for identifying information at any time.
    And were are you going to send the $50 to if all info collected is anonymous?

Gota be pretty gullible to fall for that one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes, it's true. It is a lottery.

Answer the question: how do you know where to send the money to if ANONYMOUS, NO PERSOAL INFO AVAILABLE wins?

Duh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you choose to participate in the lottery, you send your info via the questioneer. Check it out, it's very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by alex12345 View Post
    All information collected is anonymous and you will not be asked for identifying information at any time.
    Good try. I'm not buying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]