+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help !.I have fallen for my high school crush again after 10 years !.

Help !.I have fallen for my high school crush again after 10 years !.

Please help !.I'm 25 years old, and i have recently found my high school crush on Facebook !.He hasn't changed abit in ten years !.He is a year older than me, so he left the year before i did.

Just to tell you about it, he found out i liked him because another girl in my year told him,obviously i had told her.Some of my friends asked him out for me afew times, but he always said no.However, every time he saw me, he winked at me.Believe me that gave me a confidence boost and made me enjoy going to school !.I used to get bullied at school, so i didn't have much confidence.He didnt know i got bullied though.I met him because we were in a play together,as some people from mine and his years at school ( you call it grades in America ) were in the play together.So because we werent in the same year, we only saw each other at breaktimes.He had a girlfriend at the time, so i was heartbroken about that.

I remember once, i was sat on my own having lunch, my table was near to where he was lining up to get his lunch.I was turned away from him abit, and he kept blowing on my hair until i turned around.His friend who was stood next to him pointed to the empty seat opposite me and said " hey is that your imaginary friend ? " and the guy i liked looked at him and said " you b*****d ! ".I don't know if we can type swear words here !.After he sat down, he had his abck to be but he turned round and looked at me !.I tried not to look at him too much though.

Another time, he was sat in an empty classroom during breaktime with his friends, and me and my friends were outside near the classroom window.There was no on else around,and for some reason, he pulled a moony !.Lol,i didnt see it, as i ran away abit and covered my eyes,but my friends told me !.

Another time, i was sat infront of him on the bus, and he kept pulling my hair gently until i turned around.We had abit of a chat, just in general.

Another time, i had gone home for lunch with my friend.I cant remember why,but i didnt go back to school in the afternoon,so my mum just gave my friend a lift back to school.The guy i liked must have recognised my mums car,as my friend later told me that the guy had been moving his tongue around lol,as if he was imitating french kissing,when he saw the car, he didnt see my friend,and then when my friend got out of the car,he stopped doing that and followed her to the classroom she was going to.We assumed that the guy thought i was in the car at first,and he probably thought she was going to meet me when she got back to school.

And also,once i was in the car at the weekend,and i saw him across the street,I rolled my window down and shouted to say hello to him,and he turned away a little bit and kept smiling,so i just shouted again to say i would see him in school on Monday, lol.And once, my friends asked him wanted me to buy him for christmas.At first he told them to tell me not to buy him anything, but after they had asked him afew times,he said he'd have a shag !.Lol, shag is a slang phrase for sexual intercourse where i live !.

My friends sometimes asked him to " snog " me aswell,thats a slang word for french kissing,but he said no.I was very shy at school,hence the reason why my friends asked him things !.

I liked him for a year and then he left school.Unfortunately,i didnt get to see him or keep intouch with him after that, until now.I havent spoken to him much yet,but i still feel like i fancy him !.The thing he, he has a girlfriend and a young daughter !.I'm not sure if the daughter is hers, it doesnt say on his page.I have changed alot since school with my looks and i am more confident.I wish something could happen now that we are older !.Or i wish we could at least meet up as friends and see how it goes, although i wouldnt go with him that way whilst he has a girlfriend.What can I do ?.Obviously i have dated other people during the last ten years,but now that i have found him, and because i am single and he hasn't changed, my feelings for him have come back.We didnt know each other that well at school,but now i would like to know him more.Do you think he just liked me as a friend at school, or do you think he fancied me, but was denying that he did ?.
    Last edited by bethfromEngland; 23-05-09 at 09:19 AM.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hey beth, do you think that other guy should have called you and given you an explanation? Do you think that would have been the right thing to do?
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Ah, the infamous Facebook
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Do you mean this guy, or the guy i posted about ages ago ?.This is a new problem lol i havent had any contact with the other guy at all since then and i'm over that ! .If you mean this guy,he doesn't have my number..