+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What the Hell!?!?

What the Hell!?!?

guys please help me with this one!

So I have this male friend, let's call him R. We went to High School together and last year he found me on myspace. We graduated 7 years ago. Hes in the army and was in afganistan. Hes was going through his divorce and I was breaking up with my ex-fiance. The whole year we wrote to each other, im, text, calling.

ok so heres the facts:
    After talking for a year, HE said that he wanted to have a girl with me.
    HE said he wanted to go out with me.
    HE said that he loved me.

In February, We were going to have sex, but at the last minute i got scared cause i wanted more commitment from him.
    So no sex!
    He said he didnt want to go from a marriage to a relationship so quickly.
    So I was like okay, but i cant just be ur friend cause I care about you to much. Basically ending the relationship.

HE CAME BACK!!!

Everything was going well for 2 months. until He suddenly pulled the fadeaway! Not answering my call or text!

WHAT THE HELL!!!
    I gave him an out 2 months ago! why would he comeback just to leave me? That really hurt my feelings.

Did you end up sleeping with him?

Quote Originally Posted by candle23 View Post
    Did you end up sleeping with him?
    The same and more important..

Unfortunately, if I were you, I'd move on.

On and off relationship will most likely end up in just off (sooner or later).

no I never ended up sleeping with him at all. That's why I'm even more confused! It's hard to move on when you dont know why someone left.

s_b is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    It's impossible to know what his reason were for coming back and then leaving...only he knows this. He sounds like an ass to me because he's left you with all these thoughts in your head. It's a cruel thing to do to just disappear, better off without him.
    Only option is to forget, not blame yourself and not try to guess his reasons - why waste your emotional energy on a coward?

Quote Originally Posted by s_b View Post
    It's impossible to know what his reason were for coming back and then leaving...only he knows this. He sounds like an ass to me because he's left you with all these thoughts in your head. It's a cruel thing to do to just disappear, better off without him.
    Only option is to forget, not blame yourself and not try to guess his reasons - why waste your emotional energy on a coward?

I totally agree with that and have only one thing to add: try to find yourself a mature man who deserves you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks!
    It was cruel. Its making me crazy!! I wish I could just forget him, but he was my high school crush. It really hurts. Oh well!

Break ups are never easy and moving on always hurts.

I can relate, so hang in there! Plus, better guys awaits you so don't worry. Time will eventually heal everything.

Quote Originally Posted by moonfairy_2002 View Post
    Thanks!
    It was cruel. Its making me crazy!! I wish I could just forget him, but he was my high school crush. It really hurts. Oh well!
    Hang in there. One day you'll find someone else and this event will be nothing but a memory. Meanwhile consider this: sure it's no fun to have to go through all this crap, but it's better it happens now then 15 or so years down a marriage. Wouldn't you agree?

Look at this as a good, positive thing. You could have wasted 5, 10, 15 years on something that wouldn't have worked out anyways. Wouldn't that have been worse?

You decide for yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Chances are he left because you weren't sleeping with him.

Which isn't a good or bad thing, but it's too bad that he wasn't man enough to just tell you why himself up front.

But, like I keep saying here. Consider it a bullet dodged, and move on with your life now that you know that he isn't who you thought he was.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

man whats girl to do? Guys dump you after they sleep with you, cause thats all they wanted. They dump you cause you dont sleep with them. damned if you do damned if you dont. So again I say "WHAT THE HELL!"

At the least, it makes me feel better that I didnt have sex with him and he did this.

Quote Originally Posted by moonfairy_2002 View Post
    man whats girl to do? Guys dump you after they sleep with you, cause thats all they wanted. They dump you cause you dont sleep with them. damned if you do damned if you dont. So again I say "WHAT THE HELL!"

At the least, it makes me feel better that I didnt have sex with him and he did this.
    What's a girl to do? Date a better class of man. Duh.

It's just that most of them already have boyfriends.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    What's a girl to do? Date a better class of man. Duh.

It's just that most of them already have boyfriends.
    Their GAY!!! No fair!