+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why does this seem desperate

Why does this seem desperate

Why do you have to warm up to a girl first being funny and all and then become her best close friend before you tell her how you really feel? I'm talking about knowing someone slightly, and feeling for that person greatly for whatever reason. Girls tell me that would seem desperate and "un-sexy"... on the contrary, I believe in straight, sincere communication.

If a hot blonde hunk walks up to you seeming confident and charming, you must be appalled, right? You two chat it up and boom he got your number.

And another time, you see a boy you sit next to in AP english walk up to you telling you that he's very troubled because he can't stop thinking about you. And then everything becomes awkward and you two never talk again, ever.

And in reality, the blonde hunk is a playboy who wants to get in your pants. And the weirdo you inevitably (even if unwillingly) blew off actually felt for you, enjoyed your company, the sparkles in your eyes, and wanted you beside him through trials and tribulations. And now he can't get his life back on track because you're not there, and he just can't get over it.

Why do almost all the girls believe in social status, gorgeous hunks, rather than someone whose true, sincere and honest?
    Last edited by Iwanttobefree; 23-05-09 at 10:18 AM.
    let me put it this way. YOU - grapes.... ME - oranges

And why the hell do you have to have the "POWER" in a relationship? As in if a guy gets dumped, he must get another girl, even if he doesn't want to in order to get his ex jealous. Vice versa.

Is there a chance that a couple can work things out by communication instead of alienation and jealousy? Am I the odd duck in this forum while everyone else is making a satire out of my threads? Because overall, I'd have to say that this forum is a huge misnomer. Someone should change it into the sex forum

I don't know why...but some girls are just stupid. We ask to be treated nicely and then we turn right around and slap ourselves in the face by dating a jerk who treats us badly. But anyway, it's not that girls all date jerks. You just gotta know how to sell yourself to a girl. Whatever a girl finds to be the most fascinating she will buy it. That's just how we are. I'm not saying to make a jerk out of yourself in order to get a girl's attention. Just find what makes you the most unique and sell it. My boyfriend was the shy, quiet guy who always stood in the far back corner and that caught my attention very well.

thank you!

I'm glad I found someone who doesn't believe in the social game! So many people go out of their way to get acceptance. I used to do it but then became myself and a couple of girls turned into ice. It just really sucks because it had to be that particular group of girls... because I kinda loved one of them.