+ Follow This Topic

Thread: From a lady to the next lady [SHARE PLEASE]

From a lady to the next lady [SHARE PLEASE]

So I got to know my boyfriend about over 1.5 years back. When I first knew him he completely came off as a shy, reserved guy. When we started dating he was always too shy to hold my hand or to kiss me goodnight, but as the months passed I decided to make more moves because we had been dating for 4 months and he was still a tiny crab in the shell.

I realized that the more moves I made the more comfortable he became with me. He began to openly kiss me, hug me, touch me, etc. He even turned into a very open, very talkative person. And when we started having sex the shy quiet guy completely disappeared. He was in full control with a HUGE ego. He's now a shuave, competitive macho man.

So ladies...now I'm asking you. How did your boyfriend first appear for his first impression? And now months and years down the line, what is his true character? Or...what has your boyfriend evolved into?

some guys (like me for instance) are exactly like that.

they are usually shy at first and then they open up like a book. but I have heard of wives complaining about how their husbands now beat them, so ladies. not all the surprises are good ones. FYI lol
    let me put it this way. YOU - grapes.... ME - oranges

With my current boyfriend I do not have these problems, but at the beginning was a bit shy and observant. I hope that does not change, but I think most men are like that.