+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need help! I am desperate!

I made the same mistake with one of my exes. You cannot push or force someone to love you. If someone cares about you, then you should be together. There is no grey area. Secondly, you're probably scaring her. Once you get to that point, game is completely over. Never ever do that.

So here's what I say. A relationship is like rugby. It's fun to be in there and to have fun. But you also know that you can get hurt playing this game. Now if you get hurt, you have two options. You can stay on the ground weeping or you can get up, catch your breath and move on. I know it hurts, we've all been there. Learn from your mistakes. Don't give her the satisfaction of seeing you in misery.

well I met with her yesterday. Ive been giving her space lately. She seems to be opening up. She still loves me. yesterday she gave me a hug and touched my face and nearly cried. She wants to hang out with me more and is starting to let me back into her life. I think im gonna take mishanya's advice and wait it out. This new guy seems nice but she doesnt seem to care as much about him. she seems to be just biding time or something. I am gonna keep giving her space. she knows how i feel. I am gonna give it time. stay her friend. if this relationship doesnt work out, then maybe she will give me another chance then after ive proved to her that i am different

reken, she isnt seeing me in misery. As i stated, I met with her yesterday, I played it cool and didnt show her that i am still hurting over it. She seemed confused by this and kept asking me how i was doing. She eventually opened up and just had fun laughing and everything with me.

Make sure not to cross the line. You want her to leave him, not cheat on him.
    Spammer Spanker

she would never cheat cuz she has been cheated on nor am i the kind of guy that would be a part of that. I think she is around him so much to take her mind off me. she reluctantly left yesterday and seems to enjoy me around but seems scared that im still the same and its just an act, but im honestly different. I changed to be a better person, not just to win her back.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12