+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girlfriend cant relax...

Girlfriend cant relax...

Hey fellow females

Here is an odd one. I have moved in my girlfriend about 8 months ago, and throughout my stay she has been constantly running away from me and running back to me.

I have discovered that part of the reason she cant just BE with me is that she had very mentally abusive parents, and she cant stay open to me for fear of rejection, abandonment, shame etc...

Long story short, I moved out of her apartment to alleviate some of her stress, and we are now experimenting with new things to salvage this relationship.

Last night she slept at my place and I can still see that despite her having her own place she still feels stress around me. She says that she is drawn to me, however it becomes too intense for her. I go out of my way to make her feel attractive, I caress her, I call her beautiful, I whisper sweet nothings in her ear. I do truly want her!

Ladies Here is my question. What can I do to make her feel more comfortable? Is there something I am doing to make her feel this stress? Am I coming on too strong?

Any help would be awesome! Thanks!!!

Give him his space, give him a breakfast in the room, avoiding the silly discussions at night give him a massage after a good sex.

I sure this wana relax him and more enjoyable relationship.

maybe you calling her beautiful and wanting her so much is making her feel uncomfortable?