+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breasts. To touch them with one’s lips

Breasts. To touch them with one’s lips

To touch, to feel, to take delight, to kiss with warm and moist lips. To fondle with a gentle touch of fingers – it is only the beginning of the desires caused by grand temptation. The temptation caused by the beauty of breast nakedness. They really glow with the warmth that you want to link with the warmth of hands – take them into a warm hand and warm up, feeling how two warmth flow together...

Every time when there is a chance to glide your hands off under the beloved’s blouse, shirt’s list and feel them, every time a slight feeling of excitement overcomes you. It is like a moment before you will not only see, but also will feel them, will enjoy something mildly beautiful and softly gentle. A moment when your sweet-heart gets free of everything that hides her nakedness is one of the most wonderful sights in the world! Even repeated thousand times it is always unique in some way.

It is a moment when it’s a time to carry on by yourself, taking off everything you still have on – it’s time for T-shirt to fly away, if it is a shirt then you have to get rid of it –button after button so that warmth of your chest can join up the gentle warmth of your beloved. To wind your arms around your beloved is pretty but hug of two people’s nakedness is something special.

It is a moment when to unite in a kiss, when you can kiss her neck, to feel with your lips her earlobes, tickling with your tongue and carefully spreading her neck with some kisses go down and down to enjoy the beauty of her breast nakedness. To enjoy and taste. To warm them intently with your hands and fingertips. Your fingers feeling the nipples, a touch is extremely wary – as if you would try to touch a warm drop of water and only then caress can become more enjoyable, playfully enjoyable. It is a way leading to allusion of both gentle breast "buds".

It is a moment when to give them a kiss of warm and moist lips – to one and the other nipple. To clasp gently them with your lips touching them by tip of the tongue. Just for a moment embrace them with your lips and clasp cuddly. To touch them slightly with your teeth tops. To give them a passionately courteous kiss, voluptuously passionate and warmly hearty. To taste the breast nakedness, enjoy it’s unique beauty!

Life might sometimes offer us some nice pleasures of enjoyment. You need to see them and appreciate. Taste. Have a good try!

Have a nice day and be careful,
    Paul Lasaro

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Perhaps this is what my baby girl is saying to her mom.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

So, pretty much you're here to offer generic romanticized platitudes that really don't apply to real life. Not only that, but you expect us to filter through your poor writing and rambling in order to get to some point.

Which is, you like suckling breasts.

Did your mother not breast feed you as a baby or something?

Here's a useful tip. Not every women likes having her breasts sucked or even played with. Some women cannot really feel anything at all, and some women can feel entirely too much. So much that it's painful.

Get to know your woman, and engage in acts that you both enjoy instead of reading this pathetic crap in the guise of "writing".
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    Here's a useful tip. Not every women likes having her breasts sucked or even played with. Some women cannot really feel anything at all, and some women can feel entirely too much. So much that it's painful.
    exactly.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lite it can be painful during periods,like entire body.Well I don't feel nothing special beside feeling him close to me. I know he likes it, and since it doesn't make me a big deal I let him do it.
    Oh guys since You are born You love breasts,when I see my nephew's face when he's eating, I'm sure in the future he will be a BIG fan of woman's breasts.

And what's with vagina? When You born You want as soon as possible out of there,but when You're grown up You want to get there as soon as possible

Ah ,and people say that women easily change their mind ...
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    And what's with vagina? When You born You want as soon as possible out of there,but when You're grown up You want to get there as soon as possible
    Actually, I had to b pulled out w/ forceps after 12 hours...

We get a great visual preview on the way out, so we know what we're missing. Duh.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well i will never know how it feels to long for woman breasts and vagina, since I have it everyday You can get bored of it...
    I wazzzz here

Well i will never know how it feels to long for woman breasts and vagina, since I have it everyday You can get bored of it...
    I add in web page picture with You to this topic. You look not so boring

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I just said if You have something everyday it's nothing special for You.

I have heard many times guys saying : if I would have own breasts or vagina,I wouldn't stop to play with them
    I wazzzz here

Good boobs + my face =

I love boobs, but love ass even more.

motor boat, motor boat!

why don't this guy make a thread for himself and posts all his stuff in there instead of posting allover the place?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Funny you say that, I was going to condense them all into one just yesterday.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe in Love Poem sectiond
    I wazzzz here

Maybe in Love Poem sectiond
    Please send me a Poem dear Pettit!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast