+ Follow This Topic

Thread: WAS hE CHEATiN????W/ THiS PSYCh0 CHiCK??

WAS hE CHEATiN????W/ THiS PSYCh0 CHiCK??

0KAY ME AND MY B0YFRIEND HAVE BEEN DATING F0R A YEAR N0W BUT F0R THE FIRST TEN M0NTHS HE HAS STAYED IN THE SAME STATE BUT IT WAS KINDA A L0NG DISTANT RELATI0NSHIP MEANING AB0UT 2 H0URS AWAY. S0 HE S00N GRADUATED FR0M C0LLEGE AND M0VED T0 GA WHICH IS NINE HRS AWAY FR0M ME. THIS JUST MIGHT N0T HAVE ANYTHING T0 D0 WITH THE SITUATI0N BUT JUST A LITTLE BACKGR0UND.

soorry so long....

0kay the real problem is all of a sudden he started tellin me he needs his space and he feel like I'm crowdin him because of me wanting to be on the phone with him alot. (This was normally the usual with us in MS, we always talked on the phone alot this was basically all we had we saw each other for every two weeks probably) But after all this started we began to argue and when we argued he was quick to try to break up wit me saying I don't need you and we can break up. All that kinda stuff and I would find myself running after him and beggin him too plz not leave me. He would call me out of my name and just plain out hurt me and my feelings.

So later on a girl writes me in my inbox on myspace saying the her and my boy friend had been having sex. So im not believing it and she began to change her myspace USERNAME to his last name. Saying that he had been filling her head up saying that they were together. ANd all this kinda stuff..SO I write her back telling her that we are together and me and him been together for like ten n a half months..So she's like lets get him on three way so we can handle this Im all for it or whatever it never happens. SO Im like can you prove it to me that you guys talk. [ I gave her my # the worst mistake in my life i now suffer from continuous prank calls].and she said that she saw the calender (this had all our annversaries written in it) It was sum PIZZA C0UP0N CALENDER.(She said when she asked him about it he took the calendar from her and threw).She knew that I was impregnated by him and lost the baby!![said he told her that too] So I questioned him and he said that she had recently been hanging around when he was wit his boys and thats how she knew about the calenderb/c the used the coupons...I'm like how'd she know about the miscarriage he gone say You know how my nosey cousin is! I'm just truly not believing this story.

One day she calls me and is says Steve is about to come over too my apt. in like five minutes.. Its so crazy b/c me and him just got off the phone b/c he had to see his grandad in the hospital. So she calls me and we are just on the phone talking and all of sudden shez like here he is walking in now and hez leaving out cause he just heard you on the phone I never heard him..but her girls were hollering n stuff in the bakground saying oh its like that and all that kinda stuff..Its crazy I don't know what to believe and like ten minutes later here he come calling me..We argue and leave it at that..
    Hes like you didn't hear anything you dont have any proof I'm like what girl will go out the way to do somethin like that..

As days go buy she began calling me and texting me saying he just left her house and all this kinda stuff. I believed it b/c the times that we [me and him] didn't talk she would be txtin me he over here and all this kinda stuff. Im thinking to myself how could she possibly not know that me and him wasn't on the phone or talking at those times. 0k on Valentines day she calls my phone and saying plz tell me hes not up there so I'm like yeah hez here or whatever and shes like I know he didn't drive all them hours to se you and we started arguing ..She later told me that he was wit her that friday (the day b4 vd) and he left her house at 4am (thats the same time he got on the road to come see me) So im just like how could she possibly be makin this up! So I ask him and he'z like she was @ my homeboy house when I told them what time I was leaving out to go see you! This is soo confusing I just don't know what to believe..

So when he finally arrives to MS on Valentines she calls me again I just put her on speaker while hez here..He starts getting his stuff and began to leave me and him fight..
    He's tellin me that this girl is crazy and she wants him...and she'z crazy!

This stil continues til this day she will not stop calling or txting/harrassing me about him. Sometimes I believe the story about him cheating on me..Then again I believe his story
    It just sounds like the girl is exaggerating on some things.

Now she will call and say things like im pregnant Steve just came over here and hit me call him now and tell him the police is waiting for him sooo..im like wtf? This girl just might be crazy..

I'm so confused......

S0 GUYS WAS HE CHEATiN W/ THiS PSYCh0 CHiCK??
    CAN I GEET S0ME FEEDBACK PLZ..THANKSz Y0U GUYS
    I KNOW THE STORY MAY SOUND CHILDISH...

Last edited by classy&&fab; 26-05-09 at 12:53 AM. Reason: forgot something
    WWW.TWITTER.COM/CINDYL0UL0U F0LL0W

Als0 I Am A 19 Yr 0ld Female And He Is 22...

Uhm, yeah he's cheating on you and she's a low class ho. What exactly do you want us to say other than the obvious that you already know is true?

Respect yourself, demand that those you date respect you. Change your cell # and be done w/ both of them.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

I was truly fed up and wanted feed back from guys who weren't my friends...
    Like deep down inside I feel that it could be true but maybe my love for him just got in the way...