And you didn't take the bait?
    Ummm....what bait????

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    He may be a slow putter
    I got it, Ygg. LOL.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3aQRQXi8Y4"]YouTube - Usher - Nice & Slow[/ame]
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Ok, if he's making comments like that and physical contact, that is a very encouraging sign that this guy does like you, and is probably trying to gauge your reaction whether you feel the same way, or if it's you who just wants a golf buddy.

It's time to move a little further ahead and ask him out for a coffee or something and see what he says. If he says sure, you got him hooked and all you gotta do is reel him in and jump his bones, and that badboy is yours. if he says no but has a legitimate reason, you're still good to go. if he's giving you the run around, you're not.

does that help you at all?

I feel I have made several physical contact with him, such as putting my hand on his shoulder or nudging his arm.

We went golfing again today and yes, he put his hand on my should twice and it just doesn't feel like he's really interested. When he leaned against me last week, I thought "maybe he is interested", however, today I just feel like we are golf buddies and that's it.

I was pretty quiet during our round of golf and he's like "you are quiet, you ok". Well, I just dont' want to blurt out "So, are you interested in me".

Although, I still like him, I'm just really tired of racking my brains out wondering if he is interested.

Alot of good advice here. I'll just echo what is being said and try to add a bit more.

How old is this guy? I don't think my nearly blind eyes saw an age here. If he's 50, then I'm guessing that he's just enjoying your company. If he's 22, then he's probably more into his game than you.

Either way (or perhaps something in between the extremes), you've got to quit being the gentleman in the relationship. A guy like me, hey if the woman wants to organize everything (right down to buying the condoms and lube), then I'll let it happen because I'm emotionally lazy. Lots of men are emotionally lazy. So, you'll just have to see if he quits being a man and starts becoming a gentleman.

Its simple economic theory in action. At this point, he has nothing invested...no possible awkwardness of asking you and you saying "no." Not really any financial commitment--since, as you said, he can write dinner off as a business expense. Make yourself a "free good" and he'll treat you as a free good. Make yourself a "luxury item" and you'll quickly find out if he's buying or just window shopping.

A final thought: every woman that I've dated that evokes an emotional response, a deep pain in my heart when things come to an end (because they always do for me)--those women are the one's that made me be the gentleman and invest in a relationship with her, emotionally and otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I got it, Ygg. LOL.
    I'm glad someone besides me got it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Hope09 View Post
    I'm just really tired of racking my brains out wondering if he is interested.
    How about, instead of racking your brains, you focus on the game? And I don't mean golf my deer.

(I wonder if anyone is going to get this one, LOL)
    Last edited by Yggdrasil; 21-06-09 at 02:10 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

How about, instead of racking your brains, you focus on the game?

(I wonder if anyone is going to get this one, LOL)
    Wouldn't "racking your brains" be a more appropriate pun if the game were pool or snooker? Perhaps, she should spend less time trying to get to his putter? If it works out and they have a monogamous relationship, the she can write a book about her experience: "A Hole in One." If it doesn't work out, then "Teed Off" is a more appropriate title. If it is just sex, the book will be "Ball Wash with the Driver Wood."

If his name is Charles and they have an affair, the book title will be "Chip Shot."

As long as she gets to play with balls it's all good I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Hope09 View Post
    And you didn't take the bait?
    Ummm....what bait????

All right Hope007, time to use some James Blunt moves.

*double oh seven theme song playing*

Next time he shows off his ankles, compliment him on how nice they are (never mind tanned or not).

And next time he leans on you... go 'oopsy' and tip over, so he can catch you before you fall (you may want to practice this a few times at home so it comes over natural).

80% of communication is body language...

Just relax.. your golf game will come around.
    Last edited by Yggdrasil; 21-06-09 at 02:35 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am 45 yrs old and he is 53 yrs old. When it comes to dating, I am very shy. He always drives me whenever we go to the course together. And he drives the golf cart as well. Also, he pickes the restaurant. I got to admit this kind of bothers me but not enough to bring it up since he always pays. Yesterday, he did ask me where I would I like to eat. He is a gentlemen. Always, picking my golf clubs and handing them to me, opening the door. I must admit we do have a blast when we go golfing.

I can tell that he does feel comfortable when we are together, however, that doesn't mean he is interested.

We are getting together later on this week to hit some golf balls and then next weekend we are golfing again. I think if nothing happens, I will just think of him as a golf buddy and nothing more. I mean we have been golfing for 7 weeks, don't you think that's plenty of time?

By the way, I've gotten all the golf jokes and they are pretty funny.

I'm about 41 y/o. At this point, my friend, if I were him, I'd be just happy to play golf with a nice woman like you and have dinner. If I were doing that with you, then that would be my way of saying, "I like you!" If I never slept with another woman, that's fine because I'm used to a bachelor's bed. I don't know about your man friend, but me... I'm pretty much tuckered out when it comes to relationships.

Play golf, have dinner, maybe do some lip-locking. Be happy. Be his companion.

Sweetheart, I'm 45 myself.

At my age I don't rush things anymore, I enjoy things.

What's your hurry?

You should know, if you want to put, you have to take your time.

You like him, he likes you.

Laugh, have fun, enjoy life, the rest will come in time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast